ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Family Activities For Goa Holidays
Total Articles: 400
Goa is a charming and youthful locale with so many delightful beaches, water sports and parties that people hardly look further to discover that there is a side to Goa packages which is perfect for family’s monsoon holiday packages, weekend getaways and short side trips. But, Goa is perfect for these kinds of holidays. But, if you get online and check out the number of interesting and unique activities available in Goa packages, you will love to explore Goa with your family.
Explore the natural bliss
Though, for the most people, the natural bliss of Goa is associated with the unspoiled beaches of Goa. But, check out the lush green landscape of this state and treasures it offers and you will discover the exotic natural trails, waterfalls, wildlife sanctuaries nearby. The natural scenery of the region is so perfect that even a drive through can be filled with panoramic sights you wouldn’t want to take your eyes off.
Check out the architecture
Goa, once upon a time, was a Portuguese colony and it received its freedom much after the rest of India. Even today, it carries its markers of the colonial era with the effortless elegance as the historic temples. So, you must visit the basilicas, churches, temples and you will be fascinated. This architecture is a part of several Goa tours and travel packages itineraries. But, add the archaeological museums and Goa is a perfect for a refreshing short break. In fact since this indoor sightseeing is so cool, you can enjoy it in monsoon holiday packages just as easily along with the waterfalls and natural scenery.
Indulge in local culture
You don’t have to restrict the taste of Goa culture to seafood. Goa witnesses fascinating blend of Portuguese and Hindu culture. The fun part is you can take a fun little nap in mid-day and call it a cultural influence as the Goan people do enjoy a good siesta like the colonial predecessors. But, this enriching fusion experience includes great events, fun late night flea market haggles, exquisite costumes and great cuisine with special emphasis on rice and seafood. But, it is their spicy curries that will make you fall in love with its rich flavour.
In addition, you can enjoy several other activities like Goa shopping, bike trips of Goan beach villages, Goa Christmas celebration and some relatively new and fun water sports like crocodile watching, staying in floating tents, ship wreck dives, dolphin watching, etc. So, make most of your Goa package and explore the real charm of this travel destination with your family.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals on monsoon holiday packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored Goa package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson