ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Diving Delights Of Andaman And Nicobar Islands
Total Articles: 400
The shades of blue water dazzle with pure rays of sun. The breeze brings the pure and warm tropical joy. You won’t find more pristine beaches than Andaman vacation packages in entire India. This is not a coincidence that Radhanagar beach from Andaman holidays is listed as one of the top 10 beaches in Asia. As you holiday in India, Andaman vacation packages are the right choice for water sports and leisure. So, dive into the azure blue waters of Indian Ocean and Andaman and Nicobar islands will change you. It will refresh you, energise you and revitalise you with abundant energy. So, what makes diving in Andaman special?
There are several dive sites around the Andaman Islands. Around the months of October to April, you can plan your Andaman holiday and explore the soft coral and multitude of marine life. The marine biodiversity in Andaman is a real bliss for the water sports lover. But, the scuba divers will be able to experience this variety first hand as they witness the number of fishes and marine plants themselves. You may get the chance to check out surgeons, barracuda, snapper, Sweetlips, Giant Trevally, Giant Grouper, Mobula Rays, Andaman Damselfish, Spinecheek Anemonefish, and Bumphead Parrotfish.
Popular dive sites:
Andaman vacation packages are known for several popular dive sites; each with the beauty of its own. The charm and specialty of these dive sites gets you excited about the numerous experiences waiting ahead. Havelock islands are known for the biodiversity while Clique islands offer one of the most challenging dive sites where advanced divers can dive up to 80 feet deep. Mahatma Gandhi Marine national park in Wandoor has the perfect site for scuba diving and snorkelling. The vibrant coral reef fishes around this park are fascinating. Rutland Island is perfect for training the divers as it offers great depth and versatile marine biodiversity.
There are several untouched blue beaches around Indian shoreline. But, all of them do not have the infrastructure to enjoy scuba diving, snorkelling and other water sports. When you holiday in India, all the Andaman beaches are known for the easy access to infrastructure. So, whether you are on Andaman beaches for the first time or have taken several Andaman vacation packages, you will find something adrenaline kicking and mesmerising on these dives. So, go for wreck sites if you have seen the fishes or go seeking the glimpse of the endangered species. There are numerous scuba diving activities and the infrastructure to avail is easily and quickly.
So, make your next Andaman holiday count. Have a blast on your upcoming trip.
About the Author:
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds the best deals on holidays in India to pursue his passion. He recently explored Andaman on a vacation package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Visa Services In Dehradun
Author: Visa Services in Dehradun
2. Things You Should Know About Sailing
Author: Aaron Roger
3. Schengen Tourist Visa Gives You The Opportunity To Visit Any Of The 26 Countries Without Any Hassles
4. 5 Places You Should Not Miss While You Are In Spain
Author: Ritwik Sengupta
5. A Complete Guide To Plan For A Durban City Tour
6. Top 10 Things To Do In Durban The Best Tourist
7. Tamanag Heritage Trek - A Perfect Way To Explore The Tibetan Culture
Author: Nepal Eco Trekking
8. Top Three Trekking Destinations In Nepal
Author: Nepal Eco Trekking
9. What To Do To Add Extra Value To Tanzania Safari Tours?
Author: Mathew Jacky Mollel
10. Variety Of Luxury Transfer Services Available In Dubai For Commutation
11. Manaslu Circuit Trekking Is Now Absolutely Possible After The Deadly Earthquake In 2015
12. Nepal Is Still A Safe Country To Visit Even After The Devastating Earthquake Of 2015
13. 5 Spectacular Viewpoints In Mahabaleshwar
14. Australia Immigration & Visa Consultants In Bangalore
Author: shaik fareed
15. Get A Thrilling Experience In The Upper Mustang Region Of Nepal
Author: Master Himalaya