ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 4 Historic Destinations Of North India
Total Articles: 400
Though North India loosely identifies a group of states in northern part of India, this is a historically influential part of India as it once held the Mughal capital of India. With several warrior sub-cultures thriving within this region, it is an exciting part of the country. If you watch it closely, it is a quintessential part of historic holiday in India.
It has been a political centre of India for centuries. You cannot imagine the historic holiday in India without visiting the Mughal capital of generations. So, this metropolis has quite a few historic sites to see - Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, QutubMinar, Tughlaqabad Fort, PuranaQila, Jama Masjid, and more. This city is loaded with museums, art galleries, holy shrines, historic monuments and Mughal gardens. So, practically studded with the exciting historic sites; Delhi has the exotic vibe of the bygone era. So, soak in and indulge in the historic aura before you move on with your North India vacation packages.
The capital of Rajasthan, also known as Pink city, is a stunning historic locale with Rajput culture. The ambiance of the city still day resonates with the golden era of Indian history. So, when you plan historic holiday in India, Jaipur is a must-visit destination. When you include it in your North India vacation packages, you will explore Amber Fort, Jaigarh fort, Nahargarh fort, City Palace, JalMahal, JantarMantar, HawaMahal, IswariMinar, etc. in addition, there are several temples and gardens dotted around the city too.
The summer capital of India is more of the scenic heaven snuggled by the Himalayan Mountains. So, when you visit this gorgeous city, you may want to enjoy a houseboat ride over Dal Lake or Nagin Lake, but, the historic attractions are just as exquisite. The Hazratbal Mosque, Shankaracharyamandir, PariMahal, and Mughal Gardens will take your breath away with scenic extravagance and architectural brilliance.
This small city has to be a part of all the North India vacation packages. The sheer legend of TajMahal is worth the visit. But, this town has other UNESCO World Heritage Site like Agra Fort, Mughal Gardens like Ram Bagh, MehtabBagh, and some temples too. Plus, you can also see ChiniKaRoza, Mariam’s Tomb, Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb, etc.
There are several sensational historic holiday destinations in India, but none better than these exotic North India vacation packages. So, if you plan a historic holiday in India you can add Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Lucknow, Hampi, Khajuraho, and Ajanta and Ellora caves along with FatehpurSikri. Bon Voyage!
About the Author:
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. He is an ardent photographer and finds the best deals on holidays in India to pursue his passion. He recently explored
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar