ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Road Trip Adventure To Manali
Total Articles: 400
Manali, for a long time, has been the perfect road trip destination for a lot of nomads from Northern India. With the highly developed infrastructure and easy access, Manali vacation package is more of a road trip or a short trip rather than a proper travel package. But, when you plan a holiday in India, especially Northern India, it is much more fun way to enjoy your travel than wait to get to your destination. Manali not only has well-frequented roads but has a very exciting journey up ahead. So, here is how you enjoy your Manali vacation packages.
Step 1 – Reach and relax:
Since this can be a spontaneous weekend getaway or a short break away from the city, you can jump in your car and head out to Manali. But don’t forget to book s hotel of your choice as it is frequented by travellers for the most of the year. This is the best part of holiday in India. There is so much more to see that if you have visited Manali before for sightseeing, you will still have some awesome fun stuff to enjoy in the tranquil and pleasurable ambiance of Manali.
Step 2 – Enjoy:
If you are visiting Manali for the first time, you can enjoy sightseeing Hadimba temple, Buddhist monasteries like Himalayan Nyingmapa Buddhist Temple or Geluka cultural society gompa. Plus, there is Vashist hot water springs, old Manali, Beas kund, Rohtang pass and Jogini falls. But, if you are revisiting Manali, it may not interest you except for Rahtang pass, which is a scenic tourist sensation at the altitude of 3979 m. This is the highest point in Manali region, which can be loaded with snow in the winter times. Yet, the view from this pass is breathtaking on any day of the year. If you are planning Manali vacation packages for the second time, and a lot of people do, then you must consider Solang valley for local adventure sports, Rozy falls, the Naggar castle, white river rafting in Beas River and Krishna temple at Thava. In the adventure sports, you can choose paragliding, trekking, zorbing, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, or river crossing as per the seasonal availability.
Step 3 – Return:
If you are planning a road trip to Manali to explore the local adventures, this is where it can get tricky. If you are too tired on the return journey, you will need a driving partner you can exchange the driving hours with. That will make it a light and fun holiday in India. Manali is travellers’ delight across all seasons. But, the roads to Manali can see some landslides during monsoons. So, plan your trip carefully and enjoy your Manali vacation packages.
About the Author:
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds the best deals on holidays in India to pursue his passion. He recently explored Manali on a vacation package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah