ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Incredible Contrast Of Goa Vacation
Total Articles: 400
Goa, an amazing leisure destination in India happens to be a popular destination for honeymoon holiday packages. But, you can say Goa, thy name is indulgence. In spite of the temples and invigorating culture around it, Goa vacation packages are known escapades for city people. The scenic beaches of Goa are known for their carnivals and night time parties more than the serene sunsets and pristine ambiance. That is an underlying theme in spite of the obvious contrast.
Temple v/s Booze:
The temples are a very deep-rooted part of the Goa culture. The vibrant and lively Goa culture is known for the oozing friendliness and passion for seafood. But, most tourists plan Goa vacation packages because of the booze and the rocking nightlife rather than the stimulating local culture that is filled with fun and leisure activities to enjoy. The smart and interesting part of the Goa travel is that you can plan holiday packages according to your passion – water sports, parties, nude beaches, temples and more. But, a lot of traditional travellers enjoy the contrast as they go sightseeing to these temples in the morning and step out to rock the party at night.
Nightlife v/s Water sports:
Very few people get to enjoy the balance of water sports and pub-hopping till wee hours in a single Goa vacation package. The diverse water sports in Goa can be exhausting yet refreshing experience that you will never forget. The pristine waters and lush greenery on the beaches looks much more stunning as you go parasailing, paragliding, water-skiing, kayaking on surfing on the turquoise blue waves of the ocean. The nightlife of Goa is equally diverse. If you are not exhausted from the water sports, you can go pub-hopping in any Goan town. The fun spirit of Goa is evident in its clubs, restaurants, pubs, and open-beach parties. Though, you may not get to see the Goa much at the night, but you can feel the carefree aura buzzing around.
Churches v/s Flea markets:
The holy churches and late night flea markets present similar contrast. The historic and spiritual ambiance of the Goan Churches runs deeper than the temples as a lot of locals visit these churches with devotion. But, the flea market is the fun element of Goa that stays awake and happening from 11 pm onwards. It is a unique experience at the heart of these markets rather than shopping, which can be enjoyed at several shops during the day.
So, a state of contrast keeps this holiday destination humming with holiday goers. There is never a dull moment in Goa vacation packages as the towns and small beaches in Goa rock harder than some metropolises for sure.
About the Author:
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. He is an ardent photographer and finds the best deals on holiday packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored Goa on a vacation package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah