ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Incredible Contrast Of Goa Vacation
Total Articles: 400
Goa, an amazing leisure destination in India happens to be a popular destination for honeymoon holiday packages. But, you can say Goa, thy name is indulgence. In spite of the temples and invigorating culture around it, Goa vacation packages are known escapades for city people. The scenic beaches of Goa are known for their carnivals and night time parties more than the serene sunsets and pristine ambiance. That is an underlying theme in spite of the obvious contrast.
Temple v/s Booze:
The temples are a very deep-rooted part of the Goa culture. The vibrant and lively Goa culture is known for the oozing friendliness and passion for seafood. But, most tourists plan Goa vacation packages because of the booze and the rocking nightlife rather than the stimulating local culture that is filled with fun and leisure activities to enjoy. The smart and interesting part of the Goa travel is that you can plan holiday packages according to your passion – water sports, parties, nude beaches, temples and more. But, a lot of traditional travellers enjoy the contrast as they go sightseeing to these temples in the morning and step out to rock the party at night.
Nightlife v/s Water sports:
Very few people get to enjoy the balance of water sports and pub-hopping till wee hours in a single Goa vacation package. The diverse water sports in Goa can be exhausting yet refreshing experience that you will never forget. The pristine waters and lush greenery on the beaches looks much more stunning as you go parasailing, paragliding, water-skiing, kayaking on surfing on the turquoise blue waves of the ocean. The nightlife of Goa is equally diverse. If you are not exhausted from the water sports, you can go pub-hopping in any Goan town. The fun spirit of Goa is evident in its clubs, restaurants, pubs, and open-beach parties. Though, you may not get to see the Goa much at the night, but you can feel the carefree aura buzzing around.
Churches v/s Flea markets:
The holy churches and late night flea markets present similar contrast. The historic and spiritual ambiance of the Goan Churches runs deeper than the temples as a lot of locals visit these churches with devotion. But, the flea market is the fun element of Goa that stays awake and happening from 11 pm onwards. It is a unique experience at the heart of these markets rather than shopping, which can be enjoyed at several shops during the day.
So, a state of contrast keeps this holiday destination humming with holiday goers. There is never a dull moment in Goa vacation packages as the towns and small beaches in Goa rock harder than some metropolises for sure.
About the Author:
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. He is an ardent photographer and finds the best deals on holiday packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored Goa on a vacation package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe