ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 5 Must-see Attractions In Japan
Total Articles: 20
Since the Japan visa requirements are a minimum, especially keeping in mind what is required for a transit visa requirement for Japan, you can easily visit this country and observe itsrich history and a strong culture. If you are travelling to the country of “the rising sun” from India, even on a transit visa to Japan, you must visit the iconic structures that are found here. In this article, we give you the top 5 must-see attractions in Japan.
One of the highest mountains in Japan, this is one of the most symbolic icons that represents the beauty of Japan. This volcano’s symmetrical cone with its snowcapped sides is frequently portrayed in all forms of arts, souvenirs and photographs. Visitors from around the world visit this iconic structure for its beauty. If you have a japan transit visa for Indians, you can easily visit this mountain.
Jigokudani Monkey Park
With a transit visa Japan, especially a japan transit visa for Indians; you can easily visit this famous and interesting hot water spring which is filled with wild monkeys bathing especially during the winter. Commonly called the Hell valley by locals, you will see monkeys frequenting these relaxing waters throughout the year, be it the cold winters or the balmy summers.
Tokyo Imperial Palace
The Japan imperial family currently resides in this place hence visitors are only allowed inside the inner grounds on special days. However, this palace is a testimonial to the rich cultural heritage that is prominent from the previous era and stands as a museum to showcase the history and art of the ancient days. With a transit visa Japan, you can easily visit this structure for a quick trip down japans history.
If you have applied for the japan transit visa for Indians, you can visit this iconic structure that was built in the late 18th century. Known to be one of the most popular temples in Kyoto, its structure and functioning is in harmony with the nature that surrounds the temple. Visit this iconic structure for its beautiful artwork, shrines and talismans that are on display to the public
Great Buddha of Kamakura
This monumental bronze statue of the Amida Buddha is the second largest Buddha structure in Japan. This statue stands in the outdoor after the original temple was washed away by the tsunami in the 15th century. Thousands of visitors from around the world visit this iconic structure for its magnificence and beauty.
Getting a visa to Japan has minimum requirements; especially with the transit visa requirement for Japan, you only need to submit the visa application form with your passport and photographs to the application center and you will receive a visa after an approval. To know the transit visa requirement for Japan, you can always visit the official website for more details.
Author Bio :- Melissa Logan is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travelers have necessary knowledge about visa and visa-related services, she provides comprehensive information about the requirement for transit visa to Japan . She also explains in detail the various aspects of Japan transit visa for Indians including required documents, visa cost etc.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar