ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Trip To Italy
Total Articles: 1
Although Italy is a small country, there are endless things to do and see. Enjoy swimming in the warm, blue Mediterranean Sea, traveling through rural countrysides, exploring ancient ruins, sampling delicious food and wine or just relaxing in the sun.
Northern Italy is known for its exceptional cuisine, great wines, beautiful countryside and crystal blue lakes, like Lake Como. The slow-paced lifestyle found in most northern regions provides the perfect setting for a relaxing trip to Italy.
Aosta – The Aosta Valley, the smallest region in Italy, contains nine castles, six museums and numerous Roman ruins. The town's old-world architecture is reflected in unique shops, restaurants and hotels surrounded by some of the highest peaks in Europe that provide world-class skiing in the winter.
Milan – Milan represents the “new” Italy with a busy, metropolitan atmosphere. Rows of designer boutiques, world-class restaurants, theaters and museums blend into the city with famous old landmarks like the Duomo, one of the world's largest Gothic cathedrals and La Scala, one of the world's best opera houses.
Venice – As the world's only pedestrian city with no cars, Venice is a unique experience that's worth a trip to Italy. The Grand Canal with its gondolas provide taxi service to charming shops and cafes along the canal. It's easy to walk to Saint Mark's Basillica and Rialto Market Square off the canal.
Tuscany – Italy produces one-third of the wine produced around the world. One of the world's most famous wine regions is Tuscany, home to Chianti and Cabernet Sauvignon. The vineyards of Tuscany set in rolling fields under bright orange sunsets is a highlight for wine lovers around the world.
Surrounded on three sides by water, southern Italy has a warm, year-round Mediterranean climate. Regions offer numerous historical landmarks, as well as coastal attractions and activities in seaport cities.
Rome – As Italy's capital and one of the world's oldest cities, Rome offers endless sight-seeing, shopping, dining and nightlife. As a major world city with a two thousand year history, it has many world-famous landmarks like the Vatican, Saint Peter's Basilica, the Colosseum and Trevi Fountain.
Naples – Naples, a romantic city on the Bay of Naples, is known for its fishing, fresh seafood and magnificent sunsets, but it's also full of great museums, art galleries, theaters, clubs, shops, outdoor cafes and street musicians. It's a city that reflects the true atmosphere of an old Italian coastal city.
Sicily – Sicily is a popular holiday spot for a trip to Italy because of its temperate climate and world-class resorts. It's the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea known for excellent seafood, diving and snorkeling and the world's tallest and most active volcano, Mount Etna. Click here
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus