ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore The Best Of India With Golden Triangle Tour Of 5 Days
Total Articles: 36
India's most famous Golden Triangle tour can be completed in 5 days during which you will be traveling to different cities like Delhi - India's Capitol, Agra - Well Known Taj city and Jaipur - the city of palaces and forts, also popularly known as 'Pink City'.
As you arrive in India at Delhi's airport you will be greeted by our agency representative, who will after a short welcome take you to your booked hotel for night stay. Early in the morning of your first day of your 5 day Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour you will meet your assigned tour guide and after a short description of your day wise literary you will begin sightseeing of many of Old Delhi and New Delhi sites. There are many sites for you to explore like The Red Fort - Lal Qila, it was built by the famous Mughal Emperor Akbar in complete red sandstone and now stands among modern Delhi attracting tourist for its red glory and beautifully designed with Mughal architecture. You will be exploring many of other tourist site in Delhi, like Qutub Minar - It is the largest stone tower standing in whole India, Lotus Temple, Raj Ghat, Akshardham etc. Later in evening as you complete your Delhi's tour, you will depart for your next destination Agra - the famous city of Taj Mahal.
As you arrive in Agra going onwards with your 5 days Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour you will be taken straight to a suitable hotel for dinner and night rest. On next day morning you will be visiting Agra's pride Taj Mahal, which shines dazzling White throughout the day. There are many historical facts that you will be hearing from your guide that will attract you to Taj more. It was built by the famous Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his loving queen, who shortly died upon giving birth to their fourteenth son. It exterior body was built using only pure white marble, it is located on the banks on river Yamuna. It is said that Shah Jahan favored this location for constructing Taj, due to its peaceful and soothing effect. Continue your tour of Agra on next day visiting Agra Fort followed by trip to Jaipur as your tour last destination.
As you arrive Jaipur late in the evening, head for one finest hotel for a traditional Rajasthani dinner and night stay. On the fourth day of your 5 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour you will be exploring many of palaces and forts for which Jaipur is known among tourists all over the world. Start your tour of Jaipur with a visit to Amber Fort, here enjoy Elephant riding as you move towards Amber Fort, it is one of the most well preserved fort in India. Here you will find many Mughal style constructed buildings that include many meeting halls and palaces, temples, gardens and pavilions. Also visit Jantar Mantar - the famous astronomical building, which was used during medieval Indian period. Other sites to visit in Jaipur are Hawa Mahal - Palace Of Winds, Fatehpur Sikri etc.
As your Golden Triangle tour comes to an end, you will be taken back to Delhi, by then you would have made so many unforgettable memories of many of rich India heritages. You will be dropped off at Delhi's airport or your preferred hotel and we will say our goodbyes.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar