ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
The Benefits Of The In-page Analytics Chrome Extension
Total Articles: 7
Beginners to the complicated world of SEO have difficulty analyzing website traffic. Moreover, implementing changes to improve traffic and usability can be a multifaceted task. However, Google offers a free tool to help users analyze traffic and asses how users interact with your website. Google In-Page Analytics is a tool that offers several user-friendly benefits and innovative features. Recently, Google developed an update to this useful tool called the Chrome Extension.
Google incorporates an In-Page Analytics tab which provides website data using a visually descriptive presentation. This tool allows users to view the website from the perspective of visiting users. The In-Page Analytics tool reveals how visiting users interact with the website. This tool is useful for creating different approaches that can help optimize a website. The recently created Chrome Extension allows users to combine relevant data and the "physical" website on one internet browser. The Chrome Extension is an innovative plug-in that is considerably useful for improving website design and enhancing content.
There are several helpful features associated with the Chrome Extensions In-Page Analytics. One feature allows users to monitor the specific pages visitors click on. This is useful for recognizing which areas of the website are most accessed and which areas are unnoticed. This type of information can help redesign the website to create a more engaging user experience. It is important to remember that better user experiences can generate higher search engine rankings and increased conversions. This tool can also display the number of visitors viewing each page and the amount of time the visitor spends on the page. This data is considerably valuable for enhancing content in areas where visitors spend less time. In real time you can see the number of active visitors and you can see where users click on the page with in-page click analysis.
In order to take advantage of the benefits within the In-Page Analytics, the user must:
1. Use an existing account or Create a Google account
2. Activate Analytics
3. Click on the “Access Analytics” tab
4. Submit the account name. This can consist of the URL of the site or the current domain name. There is an option to share Analytics data with various Google products and other third-party services.
5. After creating the account, the user must set up the Tracking Code. In most cases, the installation process will vary depending on how the website is designed. After this is completed the website will have In-Page Analytics capabilities.
Google Analytics is a useful tool to improve content, increase traffic, and improve search engine optimization. This tool provides thorough and comprehensive insight about the behavior of visiting users. This behavioral information can help improve website design and place emphasis on areas of the site that visitors rarely access. Overall, the In-Page Analytics Chrome Extensions offer a valuable update to a useful tool.
Search Optics Inc. is a leader in digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry. Search Optics’ car dealer SEO services include custom websites, search engine optimization, paid search and mobile solutions that generate leads which result in sales opportunities. Search Optics specializes in car dealer marketing and automotive SEO services.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Online Marketing Has Become An Central Point For Growing Business
2. Digital Indya Is The Best Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi Deals In Online Marketing And It Solutio
Author: Digital Indya
3. Advanced Top 10 Marketing Tips Startup Must Follow
Author: zovian technologies
4. 8 Ways Any Business Can Gain Massive Social Media Followers In 2017
Author: Mahendra Raulo
5. Sms Marketing- Your Gateway To Effective Communication
Author: Digi Smith
6. Cloud Telephony Is The Future - Office24by7
7. Pick Whiteboard Animation Video As Your Next Marketing Move
Author: saurov das roy
8. Why Your Internet Based Business Needs To Get Benefitted From Outsourced Marketing Services?
Author: Saurabh Mishra
9. Which “work From Home” Option Is Good – Dropshipping System Or Affiliate Marketing!
Author: Ben Shenkar
10. The Best Social Media Marketing Plan For 2017
Author: Rajput Singh
11. Online Shopping For Traditional Clothes, How To Save?
Author: Naveen Bhatia
12. Eq Solutions - 7 Ways To Create Helpful Content For Your Business
13. Why Instagram Is Good For Your Business By Eq Solutions
Author: EQ Solutions
14. The Right Successful Blog With Ephp Solutions
Author: Vikas Gupta
15. The New Role Of Keywords In Seo