ALL >> Travel >> View Article
North India Travel Packages: Attractive Schemes To Help People To Witness Beauty Of Nature
Total Articles: 28
India is a country with diverse culture, climate, religion, and cuisines. Like every other country it is divided among various states and these states fall in all the regions of north, west, east and south. Every region of India has different climate and culture. Northern part of India is famous for its Indus-Gangetic planes and Himalayas. Various rivers flow in this part of the country. These rivers have religious importance. Rivers and mountains have created a dignified natural beauty which mesmerized the viewers. People from different parts of the world love to travel to North India to view the beautiful scenery. Due to great rush of people towards North India there are many tour and travel companies which provide various North India travel packages. They provide packages which mostly includes travel, stay and food. There are various striking schemes of different travel agency’s which attracts the tourists. People not only visit north India for its beauty but it is also famous for various pilgrimages. Pilgrims from entire world visit Kedarnath, Amarnath, Haridwar, Hrishikesh, Benaras, Allahabad, Pushkar, Ajmer etc. for religious purposes. There are some religious places which can be visited only for a short duration in a year like Kedarnath and Amarnath. At this time government makes special provision for the pilgrims to visit these places.
North India is very popular holiday destination. Therefore, there are various special north India holiday packages which attract the tourists during holidays. During this time travel companies give special discount to tourists. These discounts help to increase the number of tourists as because of discounts many people can afford good services and enjoy their tour. There are various places like Shimal , Nainital, Manali, Kullu, Kashmir etc. where people love to visit. The beautiful snowfall and wide range of Himalayas steal the hearts of tourists. Northern states like Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir are the most popular tourist destinations. These states have eye catching range of the Himalayas. Beautiful rivers, forests and snowfall during winters are special attractions of theses states.
There are number of north India holiday packages which can be enjoyed by tourists. North India is a very popular holiday destination and attracts many people from around the world during the year. People love to come in winter season to witness the snowfall and avoid visiting in rainy season.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure