ALL >> Travel >> View Article
North India Travel Packages: Attractive Schemes To Help People To Witness Beauty Of Nature
Total Articles: 29
India is a country with diverse culture, climate, religion, and cuisines. Like every other country it is divided among various states and these states fall in all the regions of north, west, east and south. Every region of India has different climate and culture. Northern part of India is famous for its Indus-Gangetic planes and Himalayas. Various rivers flow in this part of the country. These rivers have religious importance. Rivers and mountains have created a dignified natural beauty which mesmerized the viewers. People from different parts of the world love to travel to North India to view the beautiful scenery. Due to great rush of people towards North India there are many tour and travel companies which provide various North India travel packages. They provide packages which mostly includes travel, stay and food. There are various striking schemes of different travel agency’s which attracts the tourists. People not only visit north India for its beauty but it is also famous for various pilgrimages. Pilgrims from entire world visit Kedarnath, Amarnath, Haridwar, Hrishikesh, Benaras, Allahabad, Pushkar, Ajmer etc. for religious purposes. There are some religious places which can be visited only for a short duration in a year like Kedarnath and Amarnath. At this time government makes special provision for the pilgrims to visit these places.
North India is very popular holiday destination. Therefore, there are various special north India holiday packages which attract the tourists during holidays. During this time travel companies give special discount to tourists. These discounts help to increase the number of tourists as because of discounts many people can afford good services and enjoy their tour. There are various places like Shimal , Nainital, Manali, Kullu, Kashmir etc. where people love to visit. The beautiful snowfall and wide range of Himalayas steal the hearts of tourists. Northern states like Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir are the most popular tourist destinations. These states have eye catching range of the Himalayas. Beautiful rivers, forests and snowfall during winters are special attractions of theses states.
There are number of north India holiday packages which can be enjoyed by tourists. North India is a very popular holiday destination and attracts many people from around the world during the year. People love to come in winter season to witness the snowfall and avoid visiting in rainy season.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints