ALL >> Education >> View Article
Because Great Pilots Are A Result Of Brilliant Training
Total Articles: 11
The contest about flight training has escalated with time. More and more people have become interested in this sector and hence new flight academies are weighing in. To be a pilot, it requires a lot of maturity, professionalism and resilient flight experience. For this, one needs to get trained at a good flight school. Speaking of which, India has a sound number of such schools which support pilot training at low costs.
Private pilot students are mostly firm and accomplished. But Some of them fail to meet their dreams because of the expensive programme packages, while others due to unmet expectations from the flight schools. Therefore, one should vigilantly get enrolled at some good flight institute and begin the race of becoming a pilot.
Piloting involves 3 major steps-
Student Pilot License
Private Pilot License
Commercial Pilot License
Basic qualifications for pilot training in India is the completion of 10+2 with physics and maths as the main subject of study. Kerela, bangalore, delhi, etc. are some of the places that comprise of the best Flight Training Institutes in India.
Every applicant needs to fulfill certain formalities like medical certificate, bank and clearence guarantee. The candidates are now required to pass the SPL test, followed by PPL. Private Pilot License involves 60 hours of flying in total, which includes solo, dual and cross country flying. In between, the students are required to clear certain theoritical papers as well. This is followed by CPL training which involves another 200 hours of flying experience as per the DGCA requirements.
In India, this procedure of CPL training involves 2-3 years. In canada, this course is compressed into an 8 months programme because the country facilitates all the year round flying due to the balanced weather conditions. Blue Bird Flight Academy is an Indian Institute based in Canada which offers this 8 months training programme. Because both India and Canada are commonwealth nations, this institute therefore works on smooth grounds.
In recent years, India has had a problem with advanced trainers. Also, out of some 75 hours of flight training, the student pilots get just 25 hours before going off to train on some specific aircrafts. All this has made Indian piloting dangerous. Although, the picture is still in a better frame now.
In this case, Indian students willing to learn flying can join BBFA and become wonderful pilots for it is famous for being the best Flight School for Pilot Training in India and Canada as well. The institute has successfully trained over 1200 pilots till now comprising of around 700 Indian Pilots. All of them are now indulged with reputed airline companies at good posts.
About Author:- If you are looking for pilot training in India then simply run an online search and choose the best for you.
Education Articles1. Selection Procedure Of Nda Exam
Author: Johny Gibbes
2. Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Author: Ishita Trivedi
3. A Great Career From Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Develop Your Skills With The Help Of Instructor-free Self Learning Courses
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
5. An Overview Of Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager Along With Its Key Benefits
6. Coaching Class - 6 Ways To Excel At Coaching Class
Author: Arpita Classes
7. Why Overseas Education Consultants Became Necessary In Today’s Global Education Market?
Author: aanandita kumari
8. Top 6 It Security Certification Programs For Boost Your Career
9. 700-260 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Search For Best B.tech University In India Ends At Dehradun
Author: Graphic Era
11. Final Choice Of Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: Paul Wright
12. Using Interface We Get The Multiple Interface In Java
13. Cbse To Introduce Book Lockers!
14. Industrial Training In Webtrackker Technology
15. Why The Best Engineering College In Dehradun Is The Perfect Solution For You
Author: Graphic Era