ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Insulating Paint Additive
Total Articles: 6
At Twistfix, we constantly update our already-extensive product portfolio in order to bring the widest possible choice to our customers. Here we are pleased to introduce our newest product - Insulat-MT Paint Additive - available with an introductory discount of 16%.
Insulat-MT Paint Additive is designed to improve the thermal energy efficiency of a structure, saving money and the environment while creating a consistently comfortable temperature within. Mixed simply and quickly into any type and texture of paint, the effective formula creates a reflective barrier that has the dual function of decreasing heat loss during winter and preventing heat gain in summer. Insulat-MT has the added benefit of dampening ambient noise.
This highly-effective insulating paint is supplied in powder form. The powder is made up of coated ceramic microspheres which, with a vacuum at their centre, provide the insulating effect - heat can not pass by conduction through a vacuum. A thermal barrier is thus produced which dramatically lowers energy costs, prevents damaging condensation and inhibits the growth of unsightly and unhealthy mould.
Using Insulat-MT Paint additive couldn’t be easier, simply stir a full 200g container thoroughly into 2.5L of paint before applying as normal with a roller or brush. Once dry, the non-toxic formula can then be overpainted without any deterioration in its performance. Insulat-MT can also be used for “warm to the touch” areas of metal such as seating and banisters or added to roof coatings or masonry paint that will, when applied, reflect the sun’s energy away from the envelope of the building.
Order now to take advantage of our fantastic 16% discount, which brings the price of each 200g container down to just £10.95+VAT. Call our team on 0845 123 6006 or email email@example.com to find out more about this innovative paint additive or for information on any of range of damp proofing, masonry repair, basement waterproofing and other construction and renovation products
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja