ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Bus To Langkawi – Visit The Popular Attractions
Total Articles: 4
Langkawi is one of the popular destinations for tourists in Malaysia. This duty-free island can be stated as the oasis of the seas with many chronological attractions, dirt-cheap shopping, exciting nightlife, great diving opportunities and affordable rates. While the beaches on this island are best rated among the world popular beaches, the roads on this island are amazingly easy to drive. This is why bus to Langkawi can be the best means to reach this island from Malaysia. If you are planning for a trip to Malaysia, do plan your visit to this place and check out the following attractions that should never be missed out:
Underwater world: This world is spread across nearly six acres of land. This best known attraction is located at the southern end of the Pantai Cenang, besides the song duty-free shopping center. This is stated as the largest aquarium and this attraction has an air-conditioned interior. As soon as you enter this place, you can see the world’s largest freshwater fish called Arapaimas. This complex is divided into three, namely; sub-Antartic, temperature and tropical rainforest. This attraction also has a 3D theatre, a cafeteria and an educational resource center are also present.
Telaga harbor park: This attraction is located on the road heading west past Langkawi International airport. This attraction is closely located to the pubs and restaurants that attract crowds at nights and so you can plan your visit to the pubs and the harbor park on the same day. This 27-acre park has berthing facilities and so you can relax yourself after taking a bus to Langkawi. Of course, there are luxurious buses that will never make you tired even after long hours of journey. But, the berthing facility can provide further relaxation to your mind and body.
Oriental village: This place is popular as it is the home for the popular Langkawi cable car and Sky Bridge. If you are more into shopping and eating, this place in addition to providing adventurous cable car ride, also has an art gallery, animal exhibit shops, stores for clothing and many other local and international restaurants. This village is always busy with tourists and most trips on this island include trips to the complex, where tickets to the cable car is sold. Generally, there will be long queues for visiting the art gallery and other attractions like booking tickets for rope car.
So, this attractive island is must to visit during your Malaysia trip and you can get the best quality bus service to visit this island.
Buy bus tickets online. Save money and time by purchasing tickets at malaysiabus directly or online. Depending on the features and quality of the chosen bus the prices for the trip may vary. For more information about bus to langkawi, visit our website.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler