ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
What Makes Online Video Advertising Attractive?
Total Articles: 28
There are all kinds of different methods of marketing and advertising used in the digital age, yet it is video that is fast becoming the most popular. It would be easy to say that the rise of YouTube has a lot to do with that, but there is actually more to the video age than meets the eye. Let’s take a look at 5 reasons why more and more businesses are turning to video in order to get their message across to the masses:
The visual aspect
You have probably heard people talking about how a picture is worth a thousand words, so you can only imagine the word value of a well-made video. The fact of the matter is that we now live in a world that is faster paced than ever before. People want their information quickly, and there is no arguing that fact that video delivers that a whole lot faster than text.
You may not be aware of it, but you have essentially been conditioned for viewing video ads for years. Ever since television programming came into being, there have been TV ads separating each of the shows at 15-20 minute intervals. Even YouTube videos are no longer immune to commercials, with a little snippet usually shown before each video starts. Not everyone may like it, but they are conditioned to watching ads.
In order to figure out whether or not an ad is having the desired effect, you need to be able to measure the results of that ad. When you place online video ads through a video ad server, you are given access to all kinds of valuable data. You will be able to see how many people watched the whole ad, how many paused, and how many clicked away before the ad was done.
When you place an ad on TV, you are totally dependent on your target audience being in front of their set when it plays. That is not the case with online ads, especially since more and more people are now accessing the internet on the go. Your ad will be shown on laptops, PC’s, smartphones, tablets, gaming systems, and even Smart TV’s. You have the potential to reach an incredible number of people with a single ad at any given time of the day or night. That is something that TV simply cannot match.
If you have seen the latest online ads, you may have noticed that they have become interactive in a number of different ways. Rather than just sitting through a standard 30-second clip, the viewer can click on links from within the ad, cast votes, answer a quick survey question, and much, much more. When you give the viewer something to do while they are watching the ad, it pulls them in and makes them feel as though they are part of it. That type of interaction will certainly help them remember your business.
AdSpeed Ad Server is a reliable and powerful ad serving and ad management solution that serves your ads, track impressions, clicks, and report ad statistics in real-time. AdSpeed combines the latest ad serving technologies with advanced web analytics to maximize your advertising revenue.
Marketing Articles1. Customized Pens Are The Best Business Promotional Tools
2. Importance Of Using Customized Lip Balms For Business Promotion
3. A Guide To Creating The Best Marketing Strategy For A Winning Content
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Reasons To Use Ppc Management Service Providers
5. Use Promotional Chapstick To Get Quick Attention Of Guests In A Wedding Occasion
6. Find Reliable Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
7. Business Growth Is Directly Linked To Advertisement And Promotion
8. The Future Of Digital Marketing Trends
Author: We will share personal information with companies,
10. Receive Impeccable Quality Leads With Construction Industry Executives Massive Mailing Database
Author: Charles Daniel
11. What Is Social Media And How Can Publishers Get Started?
Author: Andrew Marks
12. Advantages Of Led Lighting Over Conventional Lighting
Author: HPL India
13. How Changes In Market Research Are Impacting Survey Takers
Author: John D'Souza
14. Understanding The Science Of Advertising
15. Tweet Tweet Everywhere...but How To Market On Twitter?