ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Tourist Spots In Dubai
Total Articles: 21
Dubai is known for its colorful culture and its exciting events which attract visitors from around the world. With the right Dubai visa, especially a Dubai visa for Indians, you can fly to this wonderful city for a wonderful time. In this article, we give you information about the best tourist spots in Dubai.
The Dubai Fountains
These fountains are claimed to be one of the largest dancing fountains in the world and with an Emirates Visa you can view this beauty. Situated at the base of the Burj Khalifa Lake, it shoots jets of water to an amazing height of 500 feet. The Dubai fountain performs daily on selected and iconic musical numbers which include both international and local specials. Each performance is a beautiful spectral of colors and abstract attractions, to which visitors flock to daily. With the UAE Visa, you can easily experience this thrilling beauty in action.
Get into the city of Dubai with a UAE Visa, and you can visit the iconic Global Village. For the last 15 years, visitors have flocked to this location for endless entertainment options and a sensational experience that is found worthy in international shopping especially Indians who have applied for a Dubai Visa for Indians. With a breath taking live performance, tantalizing cuisines and various handicrafts and merchandise from local and international countries each pavilion in the global village is a unique world in itself. Open from November to March, with an Emirates Visa in hand, you should easily be able to visit the same.
Known to be the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East with an exceptional view of the snow setting, where you can enjoy events like snowboarding, tobogganing or just an old fashion play in the snow. Suited for all ages, this an excellent opportunity to become a snow sports enthusiasts especially if it is available all round. You can rent ski clothing and equipment at the centers there. Apply for a Dubai Visa and you can get an excellent opportunity to experience this wonderland.
This is one of the best attractions in the city. With a Dubai visa in hand, you can visit this marina which is set against the backdrop of the building of JBR. It has a great view, walkways and boat rides which are available during the day and night. Along with this is the Dubai Marina Mall and Dubai Marina Yacht club. With a UAE Visa, you can be part of an exclusive club for marine boating enthusiastic.
The application process for the Emirates Visa, especially for the Dubai Visa for Indians is very simple. All you need is your passport, a few documents and the application form. Once your application form is submitted you will be on your way to an exotic location for a fun time.
About the Author
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She contributes information on how to apply for UAE visa in easy to understand, simple steps. She also educates her readers about the top tourist spots in Dubai whilst talking about the best time to apply for Dubai visa for Indians.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione