ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Making Of Steel And Ferro Alloys In India
Total Articles: 97
With a high proportion of one or more other element, silicon or manganese, Ferro alloys refer to various alloys of iron. The most versatile material which has made progress in every aspect on earth possible is steel. Since there are hundreds of varieties of steel, to get the most optimum usage for each application, it has to be made with specific properties. Iron is the basic constituent of steel but which gives each type of steel certain specific properties, is the proportion of other elements in it. To get the desired composition and properties, these elements are added in liquid iron in the form of Ferro alloys.
Listed below are some of the Ferro Alloys used in the steel industry.
Ferro Silicon: It is used for reducing metals from their oxides as well as for deoxidizing other ferrous alloys and steel
• Helps in the production of other Ferro alloys as well as assists in preventing loss of carbon from molten steel
• In addition, is suitable for production of silicon alloys and high-temperature resistant & corrosion-resistant ferrous silicon steel.
• Furthermore used in transformer cores and electro motors
Ferro Manganese: By heating a mixture of the oxides MnO2 and Fe2O3, Ferro manganese is obtained. It comes in the form of medium carbon and high carbon options.
• With 65% to 75% of manganese constitution provides active working as deoxidizer for steel
• Utilized in steel industry as deoxidizer for steel
• With packaging options including loose in bulk or in 1MT Big Bags, can be offered in sizes between 10 to 15 mm as required
Ferro Phosphorus: It finds prominent use as alloying constituent & deoxidizer of special steel in metallurgical industry as well as in chemical industry
• In production of metallic coatings suitable to be used as filling material
• It works as excellent alloy of iron with chromium which is used for the production of steel and in other industrial processes, when smelted using Ferro ores & phosphorous
• In packaging options including loose in bulk or 1MT Big Bags, available in different sizes between 10 to 150 mm
Calcium Silicon: Provides in the perfect making of high grade steel and works as desulfurizer & potent deoxidizer.
• Appropriate for casting non-ferrous metal and steel-making processes
• With availability options in different grades and finishes also used as an alloying element
Silicon Manganese: As a compound for de-oxidation in steel making, it finds use as an alloying agent
• With an alloy of silicon (10% to 25%) and manganese (40% to 70%), it finds use as oxidizing agent in iron & steel plants
• Helps in enhancing properties including resistance of steel, rigidity, ductility and strength
• Is capable of being offered in different sizes between 10 to 50 mm to clients
• Packaging options including loose in bulk or in1MT Big Bags, can be offered
Because of the availability of raw materials, most of the Indian ferro alloys units have been set up in Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Jharkhand and Odisha. Ferro Mangan Exporter India also provides some of the best quality in the business.
Bilal Muktinathn, a Ferro Alloys Exporter Kolkata is also renowned name in the business of Ferro alloys in India. According this industry is going to be very promising.
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning