ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Why Is Everyone Moving To Cloud Backup?
Total Articles: 18
It is becoming increasingly challenging for businesses to store and protect business data. While the conventional logic is to save this on a physical disk such as external hard drive, it becomes very difficult when this data is to be accessed from a remote location. Cloud backup services not only allow data access from remote locations, but also protect the data from theft and loss. Here are a few other reasons why companies have embraced cloud backup:
Storing data on a physical location is expensive. It involves purchase of hardware, software licenses and other related expenses. The company would also have to spend on employing IT professionals to administer these tasks and undertake troubleshooting whenever required. But with cloud backup, these can be avoided.
- Data Protection:
Business data that is physically stored on a hard disk or on a server is subject to elements such as power outages, fire, storm, flood, etc. In the event of an unfortunate incident, recovery process becomes difficult. But with a cloud based backup it is easy to recover lost data and get things back on track. Data stored on an onsite server is susceptible to theft. Cloud service providers can protect data from theft thanks to their strict security audits. They follow a two-way encryption process where the encryption key is encrypted again and protected through a token. Only the customer is aware of this key which is destroyed at the end of every session. This feature is of great help to companies that have access to sensitive customer data.
Cloud based servers are flexible enough to accommodate rapid data growth. Besides, data backup is automated and takes place continuously. Businesses especially SMEs that don’t adopt a rigorous backup policy can be confident that backups are being done regularly. Similarly, data can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime. This feature is very important when companies have to implement a policy or when they need to integrate a process with their suppliers and customers. Cloud backup services also support federated search which allows users to search for information from multiple search sources through single query. Businesses with multiple locations find this feature very useful.
But not all cloud backup services are equal. It is important to choose the right service provider. Make sure that your contract clearly mentions every little service in detail. This can help you enforce SLAs in the event of a dispute.
The author of this article discusses about the importance of cloud back up Kansas city. According to him, if you want to run your business smoothly, it's must to have cloud backup and server backup services. For more information, please visit dataedge.com.
Internet Marketing Articles1. The Ultimate Guide To Social Proof: Why Social Proof Matters
Author: Michelle Hummel
2. Compete Vigorously In Your Market With The Help Of Seo Marketers
3. What Is Digital Marketing And Its Killer Types
Author: Er. R S Banger
4. The Significance Of Taking Up A Digital Marketing Course
Author: Divya Gupta
5. 6 Steps To Advertising Success
Author: Promising Designs
6. The Wholesome Solution From Digital Marketing Company Chandigarh
Author: Srivyom Solutions
7. India's Most Recognized Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi, India
8. Backpage Gladstone Best Ad Posting Website.
Author: bedpage postme
9. Amazon E-commerce Services +1-844-444-4171
10. Understanding The Need Of Wireless Temperature Monitor
Author: Chris Miller
11. Common Mistakes Before Uploading A File Into Email Verification Software
Author: James Carner
12. Top Genres Of Guest Post Services You Can Have
Author: Jill Clevenger
13. How To Set Up A Successful Social Media Marketing Strategy?
14. Best Digital Marketing Agency In Jaipur
15. Grow Your Business Through Search Engine Optimization Services Firm In India
Author: Ryan Shaw