ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Why Is Everyone Moving To Cloud Backup?
Total Articles: 18
It is becoming increasingly challenging for businesses to store and protect business data. While the conventional logic is to save this on a physical disk such as external hard drive, it becomes very difficult when this data is to be accessed from a remote location. Cloud backup services not only allow data access from remote locations, but also protect the data from theft and loss. Here are a few other reasons why companies have embraced cloud backup:
Storing data on a physical location is expensive. It involves purchase of hardware, software licenses and other related expenses. The company would also have to spend on employing IT professionals to administer these tasks and undertake troubleshooting whenever required. But with cloud backup, these can be avoided.
- Data Protection:
Business data that is physically stored on a hard disk or on a server is subject to elements such as power outages, fire, storm, flood, etc. In the event of an unfortunate incident, recovery process becomes difficult. But with a cloud based backup it is easy to recover lost data and get things back on track. Data stored on an onsite server is susceptible to theft. Cloud service providers can protect data from theft thanks to their strict security audits. They follow a two-way encryption process where the encryption key is encrypted again and protected through a token. Only the customer is aware of this key which is destroyed at the end of every session. This feature is of great help to companies that have access to sensitive customer data.
Cloud based servers are flexible enough to accommodate rapid data growth. Besides, data backup is automated and takes place continuously. Businesses especially SMEs that don’t adopt a rigorous backup policy can be confident that backups are being done regularly. Similarly, data can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime. This feature is very important when companies have to implement a policy or when they need to integrate a process with their suppliers and customers. Cloud backup services also support federated search which allows users to search for information from multiple search sources through single query. Businesses with multiple locations find this feature very useful.
But not all cloud backup services are equal. It is important to choose the right service provider. Make sure that your contract clearly mentions every little service in detail. This can help you enforce SLAs in the event of a dispute.
The author of this article discusses about the importance of cloud back up Kansas city. According to him, if you want to run your business smoothly, it's must to have cloud backup and server backup services. For more information, please visit dataedge.com.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Online Marketing Has Become An Central Point For Growing Business
2. Digital Indya Is The Best Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi Deals In Online Marketing And It Solutio
Author: Digital Indya
3. Advanced Top 10 Marketing Tips Startup Must Follow
Author: zovian technologies
4. 8 Ways Any Business Can Gain Massive Social Media Followers In 2017
Author: Mahendra Raulo
5. Sms Marketing- Your Gateway To Effective Communication
Author: Digi Smith
6. Cloud Telephony Is The Future - Office24by7
7. Pick Whiteboard Animation Video As Your Next Marketing Move
Author: saurov das roy
8. Why Your Internet Based Business Needs To Get Benefitted From Outsourced Marketing Services?
Author: Saurabh Mishra
9. Which “work From Home” Option Is Good – Dropshipping System Or Affiliate Marketing!
Author: Ben Shenkar
10. The Best Social Media Marketing Plan For 2017
Author: Rajput Singh
11. Online Shopping For Traditional Clothes, How To Save?
Author: Naveen Bhatia
12. Eq Solutions - 7 Ways To Create Helpful Content For Your Business
13. Why Instagram Is Good For Your Business By Eq Solutions
Author: EQ Solutions
14. The Right Successful Blog With Ephp Solutions
Author: Vikas Gupta
15. The New Role Of Keywords In Seo