ALL >> Travel >> View Article
4 Must-see Sights In South India
Total Articles: 400
South India is a diverse part of India. Enriched with the several kinds of landscapes, monuments, mountains, temples and more, South India holiday packages can revitalizing series of travel moments. The moments capture this vast array of experiences that you will be stunned to discover the joy hidden in this simple tropical land.
Sailing over the backwater lagoons of Kerala, you can discover the true secret of happiness. Far away from the world of pollution, population and tension, this houseboat ride over Alappuzha is a soothing and rejuvenating escapade. You can get busy doing too much or relax doing nothing as the boat cruises over this unique land of mystery.
In Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu, there is a heavenly hill station. It is populated with water reservoirs like Berijam Lake, Silver Cascade Falls, Bear Shola Falls, and Kodai Lake. It is crowded by the breathtakingly unforgettable sightseeing points like Coakers Walk, Bryant Park, Green valley view, Shanthi Valley, Chettiar Park, and Pillar Rocks. With the landscape like none other, this is the best hill station in South India and must-visit part of your South India holiday package.
This capital of Vijayanagara Empire, a 14th century dynasty, was this huge city that lays in ruins today. Though, this is not the most popular excavation, Hampi is a must-see UNESCO world heritage site. Amidst the ever-expanding land of scenic vegetation, there are intricately designed and aesthetic ruins that jolt you to sudden realization that the dream of this once-upon-a-time city is far more astonishing than the left-over you see today. So, plan a holiday package with Hampi on your itinerary to dream a better dream.
A famous Vedic temple in land of Nizzam is popularly known as TirupathiBalaji. Revered by millions upon millions of deities, this temple complex contains several temples and includes several legends about the way to worship these different deities. The central deity of this temple complex is an incarceration of Lord Vishnu; who is known as Venkateswara, Balaji, Srinivasa or Govinda. On southern bank of Pushkarini, this temple is a serious pilgrimage for crores of devotees.
When you consider South India holiday package, there are numerous sightseeing and activities. However, there are very few that leave the life-changing footprint on the memory lanes. So, don’t hesitate to choose the holiday packages itineraries that are not typical destinations for you. Each sight, as you will discover, carries a special meaning for the traveller at heart.
About the Author
NinadChaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. He is an ardent photographer and finds the best deals on the holiday packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored South India on a holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara