ALL >> Travel >> View Article
4 Must-see Sights In South India
Total Articles: 400
South India is a diverse part of India. Enriched with the several kinds of landscapes, monuments, mountains, temples and more, South India holiday packages can revitalizing series of travel moments. The moments capture this vast array of experiences that you will be stunned to discover the joy hidden in this simple tropical land.
Sailing over the backwater lagoons of Kerala, you can discover the true secret of happiness. Far away from the world of pollution, population and tension, this houseboat ride over Alappuzha is a soothing and rejuvenating escapade. You can get busy doing too much or relax doing nothing as the boat cruises over this unique land of mystery.
In Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu, there is a heavenly hill station. It is populated with water reservoirs like Berijam Lake, Silver Cascade Falls, Bear Shola Falls, and Kodai Lake. It is crowded by the breathtakingly unforgettable sightseeing points like Coakers Walk, Bryant Park, Green valley view, Shanthi Valley, Chettiar Park, and Pillar Rocks. With the landscape like none other, this is the best hill station in South India and must-visit part of your South India holiday package.
This capital of Vijayanagara Empire, a 14th century dynasty, was this huge city that lays in ruins today. Though, this is not the most popular excavation, Hampi is a must-see UNESCO world heritage site. Amidst the ever-expanding land of scenic vegetation, there are intricately designed and aesthetic ruins that jolt you to sudden realization that the dream of this once-upon-a-time city is far more astonishing than the left-over you see today. So, plan a holiday package with Hampi on your itinerary to dream a better dream.
A famous Vedic temple in land of Nizzam is popularly known as TirupathiBalaji. Revered by millions upon millions of deities, this temple complex contains several temples and includes several legends about the way to worship these different deities. The central deity of this temple complex is an incarceration of Lord Vishnu; who is known as Venkateswara, Balaji, Srinivasa or Govinda. On southern bank of Pushkarini, this temple is a serious pilgrimage for crores of devotees.
When you consider South India holiday package, there are numerous sightseeing and activities. However, there are very few that leave the life-changing footprint on the memory lanes. So, don’t hesitate to choose the holiday packages itineraries that are not typical destinations for you. Each sight, as you will discover, carries a special meaning for the traveller at heart.
About the Author
NinadChaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. He is an ardent photographer and finds the best deals on the holiday packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored South India on a holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson