ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
The Comparison Of Fixed Deposit Interest Rates In India
Total Articles: 33
There was a time when you could open a fixed deposit account in any banking institution for the same interest rates. That’s not the case today, is it? You have ample choices of fixed deposits and multiple valuable offerings along with it. Therefore, take advantage of this fixed deposits guide to indentify how to compare this traditional financial product in today’s competitive market.
That’s not a surprise for any one. There are several third party financial websites that show you the comparison of fixed deposit interest rates in a second. However, as an investor, you need to be judicious about the organization rather than getting swayed by the mere interest rates alone. That’s a smart suggestion that any personal finance expert will agree with. Therefore, consider the interest rate of the fixed deposit schemes in India with due attention to:
• Credibility of the organization
• Your personal risk appetite and dispensable income
When you open a fixed deposit account, you will be asked to select several customizable options as per your personal or business requirements. You need to select them with due understanding of your cash flow. For example: Even if you can spare a small amount of funds in your account for the next 2 months, you can earn more interest on it by investing it in Fixed Deposits rather than keeping it idle in your saving or salary account. But, if you plan to save funds for retirement, you need a different kind of fixed deposit to get the maximum benefit. Therefore, select the customizable options of the FD with a fore thought about the investment such as:
• Type of interest : monthly, quarterly, annual or growth
Therefore, when you compare the fixed deposits available, compare them against your requirement to select the right FD product for you. This will be as crucial as the interest rates.
With due attention to these, all the facets of comparing fixed deposit products available in the Indian market today, here are the financial savvy recommendations for the Indian customers:
• Company FDs are ideal for high risk investors, who want to earn maximum returns on the fixed deposit investment.
• Private banks and co-operative banks offer medium level of safety. But, they make up for it with excellent additional offerings. Some banks offer an overdraft facility while others allow you to manage these products via net banking.
• Nationalized banks offer most secure fixed deposit schemes with relatively lower interest rates than company FDs.
Author Bio :
An experienced writer on finance topics, the author articulates of investment choices such as open a fixed deposit account & recurring deposit schemes. She writes about a variety of topics including the benefits of recurring & fixed deposit schemes in India and how to make the right investment choice.
Investing / Finance Articles1. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
2. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
3. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
4. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
5. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
6. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
7. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
8. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
9. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
10. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy
11. Commercial Mortgage Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
12. Why Perform A Fundamental Analysis Of A Company?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Open Online Trading Account With The Lowest Brokerage Charges
Author: Krutika Sharma
14. Avail Reliable Tax Return Online Australia Services To Get The Job Done Like Never Before
15. Get Yourself Best Sip Plans For Long Term
Author: Jignesh Shah