ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Best Of Land Sports In Mauritius Vacation Packages
Total Articles: 400
Mauritius is an amazing African island in the Indian Ocean. You can hardly believe the diverse and scenic water sports it offers. The scuba diving and snorkelling in Mauritius should be essential part of the tour packages. But, the blissful ocean of the Mauritius is just the tip of the ice-berg. There are several adventure sports on the land to enjoy in Mauritius travel that you may just want to extend your stay there.
Mauritius wilderness has unprecedented balance of lush green scenery and serene destinations. The routes for hiking are perfect for beginners and experts alike. So, put on your hiking boots and explore the in-land hiking routes. You can hardly wait to check out the Black River George national park, Kestrel valley, and others. As you enjoy some of the advanced routes, you will discover that the scenic beauty of this raw yet sensational island is worth the effort. With such a well-preserved nature and wildlife, you do not need any other reason to explore the inland routes anyway, right?
Have you ever thought of visiting the rare hidden Mauritius treasures where there is no route, no track and no destinations? This is the space where you interact with the unrestrained nature in its real form. Various national parks and sanctuaries from Mauritius vacation packages are perfect for it. When you plan a travel to Mauritius, this adrenaline kicking adventure can be a fun part of the tailor-made tour packages as more and more tourists are going for it. These expeditions or excursions are fairly new, though. So, take time to plan your Mauritius holiday around it.
It may not be on the top-of-your-mind when you plan your Mauritius vacation packages. But, what most tourists may not know is that Mauritius has one of the oldest golf courses in Southern Hemisphere. The atmosphere is and the setting is perfect for a spectacular game of the golf. There are 9 18-holf golf courses and 5 9-hole golf courses on the island today.
However, if you don’t feeling like picking any of them for the tour packages, don’t worry. There are several other choices available like horse riding, horse racing, walking with a lion, cycling, adventure parks visits, go karting, trekking, rock climbing and more. Additionally, there is one more sport. It is not a land sport but it is a popular adventure in Mauritius tour packages – sky diving. So, select the adventure of your choice and explore the inland beauty of Mauritius and you will be overwhelmed by its beauty and charm.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. He is an ardent photographer and finds the best deals on tour packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored Mauritius on a vacation package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal