ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Off-beat Kashmir Vacation Packages For 2014
Total Articles: 400
There was a time, when Kashmir vacation packages were the off-beat travel packages. But, the number of trekkers, devotees and honeymooners heading up to Kashmir are growing every year. The warm and friendly people of Kashmir are great at hospitality while the spectacular scenic destinations of Kashmir valley are known for their breathtaking beauty and unbeatable adventures. With the rising Kashmir tourism, it is easier than ever before to book the Kashmir vacation packages. So, for the Kashmir lovers planning to return to this land of beauty and charm, you should consider these unconventional destinations. They may not make it to top 5 Kashmir travel destinations, but they will be equally delightful part of your travel packages.
A small town in Jammu and Kashmir, Kupwara is amidst the misty mountains and green dense forests. You will be taken back by its natural beauty and undeniable charm. This is a simple town where beauty resides in every nook and corner of the town. When the nature lovers head out to India tours, this is the dream venture. This is the kind of town they want to explore in your Indian travel packages. The scenic mountains and forests thrive around cute little settlement. Bhadrakali Temple, Shiva Nag at Trehgam and the local annual fair, are more than the sightseeing destinations and the visits to these destinations are more than trips. Don’t forget to carry your cameras. You can also visit Wular Lake in Bandipora while you are there. But there is a risk. Because this place is a little close to LOC, it has a constant presence of army.
154 km away from Jammu, this cute village shares borders with Pakistan and sees a consistent presence of security forces. So, it may not be for everyone. But, it’s an intriguing and charming destination where you can explore heritage monuments, significant pilgrimages, astonishing scenic beauty and more. So, the heart-warming destinations you can visit in Rajauri areDehra Ki Gali, Thanna Mandi, Katori Sar Lake, Dera Baba Beeram Shah, Rajauri Fort, Balidan Bhavan, Chani Parft temple, Manma mata temple, Padyaran Sar Lake, Dhanidar Fort, Rama Temple and Kotranka Budhal. With a close eye view of Pir Panjal Mountains, this town can be a stunning part of Kashmir vacation package.
This small town is named after Raja Udham Singh. This town has monuments, breathtaking scenery and legends surrounding it all. It is an ideal destination for history lovers, religious travellers as well as nature lovers. It has the arguably oldest group of temples in India – Krimachi group of temples. It has relics from the relics from the period that is identified as the period of Mahabharata. You can also explore Ramnagar fort, Moungri Cave shrine, Pingla Mata, and Sudh Mahadev temple.
Make the experience count as these new moments are more than fun and so memorable that you will not forget this off-beat Kashmir vacation package.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. He is an ardent photographer and finds the best deals on travel packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored Kashmir on a vacation package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar