ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Finest Beaches In Kerala
Total Articles: 400
If you are bitten by the travel bug, you explore different destinations, cherish several holidays and assimilate different experiences. Kerala, god’s own country, has its own magical sightseeing and activities. There are four things that stand apart in Kerala – beaches, backwaters, lush green mountains and finger-licking delicious meals. When you plan India tours, these experiences are at the heart of Kerala vacation packages. The Western Ghats, backwaters in Alappuzha, and full-plate rice meals with seafood gravy are as unforgettable as the beaches of Kerala. The untouched and pure beaches of Kerala are the iconic part of India tours. Let’s explore.
This small village is come in the limelight for the true beauty of its beaches. That’s the only reason why people travel to Kovalam. There are three beaches there – each with personality of its own. Hawa beach, Light house beach and Samudra beach are sinfully beautiful. The colours in skies, the blue depth in ocean and the unadulterated fun on the beach are memorable. The core of Kovalam beaches is their beauty. But, you can enjoy the water sports like parasailing, windsurfing, water-skiing, sailing, kayaking, etc.
On the northern side of the Vypin Island, there is a charming and picture-perfect beach – Cherai beach. There are other beaches around Kochi. But, this stunning sandy beach with azure-blue waters and palm trees is a charming little corner of the world, stripped away from all the worldly stress. The beach lovers, picnickers, and swimmers can indulge here. This is a great beach to catch some beach games like beach volley.
Apart from being a Hindu centre for pilgrimage with 2000 year old temple, Varkala has this stunning beach. Secluded from the rest of the world, this is a perfect beach for your escapade. There are some cafes and restaurants lined up along with the North cliff of the beach while South cliff is perfect for beach games and surfing. But, the best way to spend time on this beach is to soak into the serene beauty of the sun-set on the beach.
Planning next Kerala vacation package? Consider Kozhikode beach and Payyambalam beach as additional choices. But, even if your India tour is not long enough to include all 5 beaches, these three are the on the must-see list for sure. Forget the rest of the world for a minute and soak in the unique atmosphere of the beaches; then you will not regret the visit to these simple yet charming beaches.
About the Author :
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. He is an ardent photographer and finds the best deals on India tours to pursue his passion. He recently explored Kerala on a vacation package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar