ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Buick's Innovative 2015 Lacrosse
Total Articles: 1
The 2015 Buick LaCrosse has been designed with you in mind with a number of new features and electronic gadgets to improve the driving experience. With two engine options to choose and an updated sleek and sophisticated interior the new LaCrosse has something for everyone. Depending on the engine option you choose from the 2015 Buick LaCrosse gets and EPA estimated 25 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway, helping you save money at the pump.
This new vehicle comes with an exciting technology throughout with features like a rearview camera, an available Wi-Fi hotspot capability, an updated IntelliLink with message alerts, 4GLTE and a Siri Eyes Free, in addition to new exterior color embellishes and 4-Way adjustable front seat headrest. The LaCrosse was designed to be a comfortable ride for not only the driver but the passengers as well. The 2015 Buick LaCrosse will come in 4-trim levels, the: LaCrosse, Premium 1, Premium 2 and Leather. The vehicle will feature both all-wheel drive and front wheel drive options. The car will get its power from a Direct Injected 3.6-liter or a 2.4-liter model that is fitted with an eAssist Light Electrification technology. The 3.6-liter V6 engines boasts 304 horsepower with a 264 lb.-ft. of torque. The two engines will all have a 6-Speed auto-transmission.
Some of the standard features in the new 2015 Buick LaCrosse includes the signature design and elements such as chrome accents, LED lighting and a unique lighting on the front and rear side of the vehicle. The new Buick also features two Driver Confidence packages. The Driver Confidence-1comes with features such as Lane Change Alert, Collision Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert and Lane Departure Warning. On the other hand, the Driver Confidence 2 suite features all the tidings on Deriver Confidence 1 plus elements such as Full-Speed Range Adaptive Cruise Control, the Collision Preparation with collision mitigating braking and a Safety Alert Seat. The interior of the vehicle will feature a contemporary cabin with clean center stack layout and soft touch materials with an added color combination option for custom build.
Buick has made sure that every feature is practical and something that someone would use that has ingenious storage space throughout. Whether you are looking for an exciting and comfortable ride, or something with innovative features throughout the vehicle the 2015 Buick LaCrosse is an exciting new vehicle. For more information on this innovative vehicle visit your local Buick dealership.
Beck & Masten Buick GMC North is a leading Buick & GMC Dealer serving Houston, TX. In addition to new cars, trucks & SUVs, we have fantastic parts & service specials. If you are searching for Buick dealers in Houston area using the keywords Buick dealers in Houston or Houston area Buick dealerships, visit Beckandmastengm.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel