ALL >> Games >> View Article
Everything About British Grand Prix
Total Articles: 6
Held in the Silverstone Circuit nears the village of Silverstone in Northampton shire, England; British Grand Prix is a popular race. It is a part of FIA Formula One World Championship. It is among the oldest continuously staged Formula One World Championship Grand Prix. Between 1950 and 1977, British Grand Prix was chosen the European Grand Prix for five times. The game attracts spectators from across the world and there is a lot of demand for the tickets.
Here are some interesting facts about the British Grand Prix –
• British Grand Prix was first established in Britain by Henry Segrave.
• It came into existence in 1926.
• Silverstone is one of the oldest races on the calendar.
• At the end of Second World War there were no major race tracks in Britain. An airfield was converted into a race track by an ex-farmer James Wilson Brown in just two months.
• The first British Grand Prix was won by the French team of Louis Wagner and Robert Sénéchal. They drove a Delage 155B.
• The second British Grand Prix was held in 1927 at Brooklands.
• Until now, the British Grand Prix has been held in Brooklands, Silverstone, Aintree and Brands Hatch.
• The Silverstone circuit is one of the fastest on the world circuit.
• Michael Schumacher, one of the world famous racers finally won the British Grand Prix in 1998.
• This year will be the 46th British Grand Prix.
• 315,000 people attended last year's race and more people are expected this year.
• The drivers will complete 52 laps of the 3.66 miles (5.890km) circuit for a total of 190.32 miles (306.290km) during the race.
• There will be 24 giant screens for the spectators.
• The game will be held for 3 days 4th, 5th and 6th July.
• 110 medical staff, 14 grass cutters and 860 volunteer marshals are all on duty.
Do you love speed? Do you enjoy watching the battle of car races? Come be a part of this world-class sporting experience. The 2014 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix will be held on the 6th July. With 52 laps around the 5.891km Grand Prix circuit this race is going to be fun. Not only that, the entire weekend will be full of entertainment on and off the track. There will be live music, air displays and a special 50th Grand Prix parade of previous winning Formula 1 cars. Avail the British Grand Prix hospitality packages and enjoy a fun race tournament. With the package you will not only get British Grand Prix Tickets but also travelling, food and accommodation facilities. Our services are reasonably priced and very convenient.
Games Articles1. Join Taj Rummy’s 4th Anniversary Celebrations
2. Leading Xbox, Sony Ps Console Repair Centre | Gamesrepairer.co.uk
Author: rose Morris
3. Satta Matka Is One Of The Best Betting Games To Offer You Entertainment
4. Game Storage And Dualshock Charger
5. Kootek Vertical Stand With Cooling Fan
6. Buy Wow Items | Create And Alternate Character
Author: Richelle Guo
7. Smvd Games Launches Terra Fighter 2- Fighting Game
Author: SMVD Games
8. What Makes The Poker Interesting In Card Games
9. World Of Warcraft: An Overview
Author: best place to buy FFXIV Gil,GW2 cheap gold,runesca
10. Hero Zero Hack Free Donuts And Coins
Author: Earl Thompson
11. Kootek Vertical Stand For Ps4
12. Getting Those Rare And Legendary World Of Warcraft Items
Author: buy FFXIV Gil crushridge,how to buy swtor credits,
13. Nintendo Switch Mini News And Sales Update
Author: Nintendo Repairer
14. German Football Team Camped With Ssfl Footballers In Delhi
Author: Satya prakash
15. Best Site To Buy Cheap Wow Items | Players To Say More About Design
Author: Richelle Guo