ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Few Pointers On Using Heavy-duty Carton Sealing Tape And Wrapping Film
Total Articles: 12
In order to protect their valuable cargo for long voyages, shipping companies must utilize proper packaging. This involves not only the right type of shipping crate, box, or container, but also the correct wraps and adhesives to seal the cargo. In shipping industrial and commercial goods,
heavy-duty carton sealing tape and wrap films are commonly used.
These films and adhesives are quite different from the arts and craft materials most people are aware of. As these are used to secure heavy or delicate cargoes, they need to have the right properties to withstand outside forces and elements. Additionally, there are the more specific concerns that apply only to certain types of adhesives, as discussed below.
For Carton Sealing Tape
Industrial adhesive tapes come in various types, depending on their use. Carton sealing tapes, for example, has two varieties: acrylic and hot melt. Acrylic carton sealing tapes are water-based adhesives that have long shelf lives and perform well in various temperatures. Hot melt carton sealing tapes, meanwhile, have strong adhesive properties, which allows them to stick even on rough, dirty, or rusty surfaces.
In most cases, either of these adhesives is viable for general packaging needs, but they each fulfill specific packaging requirements. For example, if certain items need to be stored in a freezer throughout the entire voyage, then acrylic tape is the ideal material to seal them. On the other hand, hot melt tape is the appropriate sealing solution for ferrying under or overfilled containers across huge distances.
For Wrapping Films
Shipping companies use
durable stretch wrap film to secure multiple packaged items in place, like stacks of corrugated boxes or piles of cargo pallets. While they also come in various types much like carton sealing tapes, wrapping films are slightly more complicated to use. Among other properties, the width and thickness of wrapping films have to be taken into account to determine their suitability for a cargo.
Twelve inch, 60 gauge films are best used for loads weighing around 1300 pounds, although 15” or 18” films should be used for larger items requiring top-to-bottom sealing. These films can be applied by hand, if necessary. Films with a gauge of 150, on the other hand, are suited for sealing loads weighing 3500 lbs. and heavier, and often require machine wrapping. For more details on these materials, visit: ebay.com/gds/Packaging-and-Posting-Boxes-How-to-Seal-and-Secure-Them-/10000000177329454/g.html.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better