ALL >> Business >> View Article
Industrial Packaging Supplies Benefits Commerce And Economy In More Ways Than One
Total Articles: 12
It is a known fact that the shipping industry is the lifeblood of the global economy. The International Monetary Fund says that the industry grew by 3.0 percent in 2013, which ties in with the global GDP growth of 3.0 percent for that year as well. With the enormous volumes of cargo being shipped from one port to another every day,
reliable industrial packaging supplies, particularly corrugated shipping boxes, provide benefits that are often taken for granted, but are certainly indispensable.
This is perhaps the biggest advantage that corrugated boxes offer. With the proper modifications, corrugated boxes can be used to store virtually all kinds of cargo, from fresh fruits, to electronic goods, to priceless antiques. Corrugated boxes can also be used as a marketing vehicle, since they can be easily stamped with advertising labels, logos, and other distinguishing marks.
Easy to Use
Most kinds of glues, metal staples, and adhesive tapes are compatible with corrugated boxes, which means sealing is very rarely an issue. Aside from that, the boxes are designed to be stackable and easy to transport. In fact, corrugated box materials are more rigid than they appear, and can thus protect their cargo from outside forces, movement, and pressure.
Corrugated boxes are among the cheapest and most cost-efficient shipping supplies available. For one thing, they come complete and ready for use in single units, without the need for complex sealing and fastening. In addition, corrugated boxes are lightweight, which can translate to lower transport costs, compared to the heavier plastic or metal containers. Finally, most of these boxes are basically made from recycled paper and wood, which allows for significant cost savings.
Environment-friendly corrugated shipping boxes can be easily reused when they’ve outlived their original purpose. Many shipping companies use worn-out boxes as make-shift cushions and supports in transporting heavier cargo. When disposal is inevitable, corrugated boxes are safe to burn, causing very little impact to the environment compared to other types of packaging.
Because of their widespread use around the world, corrugated shipping boxes are often taken for granted, and are generally under-appreciated. However, those in the shipping and packaging industries recognize their value and indispensability. To learn more about these products’ benefits, visit paper.org.uk/information/corrugated/benefits.html.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent