ALL » Business >> View Article
Industrial Packaging Supplies Benefits Commerce And Economy In More Ways Than OneBy Expert Author: Clay Delgado
It is a known fact that the shipping industry is the lifeblood of the global economy. The International Monetary Fund says that the industry grew by 3.0 percent in 2013, which ties in with the global GDP growth of 3.0 percent for that year as well. With the enormous volumes of cargo being shipped from one port to another every day,
reliable industrial packaging supplies, particularly corrugated shipping boxes, provide benefits that are often taken for granted, but are certainly indispensable.
This is perhaps the biggest advantage that corrugated boxes offer. With the proper modifications, corrugated boxes can be used to store virtually all kinds of cargo, from fresh fruits, to electronic goods, to priceless antiques. Corrugated boxes can also be used as a marketing vehicle, since they can be easily stamped with advertising labels, logos, and other distinguishing marks.
Easy to Use
Most kinds of glues, metal staples, and adhesive tapes are compatible with corrugated boxes, which means sealing is very rarely an issue. Aside from that, the boxes are designed to be stackable and easy to transport. In fact, corrugated box materials are more rigid than they appear, and can thus protect their cargo from outside forces, movement, and pressure.
Corrugated boxes are among the cheapest and most cost-efficient shipping supplies available. For one thing, they come complete and ready for use in single units, without the need for complex sealing and fastening. In addition, corrugated boxes are lightweight, which can translate to lower transport costs, compared to the heavier plastic or metal containers. Finally, most of these boxes are basically made from recycled paper and wood, which allows for significant cost savings.
Environment-friendly corrugated shipping boxes can be easily reused when they’ve outlived their original purpose. Many shipping companies use worn-out boxes as make-shift cushions and supports in transporting heavier cargo. When disposal is inevitable, corrugated boxes are safe to burn, causing very little impact to the environment compared to other types of packaging.
Because of their widespread use around the world, corrugated shipping boxes are often taken for granted, and are generally under-appreciated. However, those in the shipping and packaging industries recognize their value and indispensability. To learn more about these products’ benefits, visit paper.org.uk/information/corrugated/benefits.html.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta