ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Sporty 2014 Mazda Mx-5 Miata
Total Articles: 4
Mazda has always been synonymous with quality. The all-new 2014 Mazda MX-5 Miata carries on that strong tradition with not only the quality design of a Mazda, but also the style, comfort, and safety that only a quality company can produce. The Miata has made its ongoing return with a new fashion, yet the trademark look that keeps Miata customers coming back year in and year out.
The Mazda MX-5 Miata, starting at $23,720, comes with a 2 liter, in-line 4-cylinder engine with a 5-speed or 6-speed manual transmission. This amazing car runs 0-60 in just over six seconds giving you the perfect acceleration while you have the top down with the wind blowing through your hair. This speedy car is very economical as well. The MX 5 Miata boasts 28 mpg on the highway with a 12.7 gallon fuel tank making trips to the gas station few and far between.
The interior of the MX-5 Miata features a height adjustable driver seat, one touch power windows, and power mirrors. There are 6 speakers in this car and an in dash CD/MP3 player with speed sensitive volume control. Those long road trips are a pleasure with this type of entertainment system. The tilt adjustable steering wheel and the speed proportional power steering make driving the Miata an absolute desire.
The MX-5 Miata is just a little over 5 feet wide and 13 feet long. With a wheel base of just over 7 ½ feet, it is the perfect car to hug those curves and take those sharp turns. It has double wishbone front suspension and multi-link rear suspension. Combine that with the four wheel independent suspension and the front and rear stabilizer bar, then you have a car that is ready to hit a track.
The all new Mazda MX-5 Miata is one of the safest vehicles on the road. The 4-wheel ABS and emergency braking assist are top of the line, and the dual front with head protection chambers side mounted air bags are a must-have. These items come standard in the Miata.
With this car you also have the great warranty that only Mazda can provide. Three year, 36,000 mile basic bumper to bumper warranty and a five year, 60,000 mile powertrain warranty give you the peace of mind that you deserve. The three year, 36,000 mile roadside assistance lets you drive the roads knowing that you’ll always have someone there to help all the time. To test drive a MX-5 Miata or for more information head down to your local Mazda dealership.
Yarmouth Mazda in Yarmouth is your full-service Mazda dealership, providing new and preowned Mazda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians will keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Mazda dealers in Nova Scotia using the keywords Mazda dealer Nova Scotia or Nova Scotia area Mazda dealerships, visit us at Yarmouthmazda.ca today!
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook