ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Sporty 2014 Mazda Mx-5 Miata
Total Articles: 4
Mazda has always been synonymous with quality. The all-new 2014 Mazda MX-5 Miata carries on that strong tradition with not only the quality design of a Mazda, but also the style, comfort, and safety that only a quality company can produce. The Miata has made its ongoing return with a new fashion, yet the trademark look that keeps Miata customers coming back year in and year out.
The Mazda MX-5 Miata, starting at $23,720, comes with a 2 liter, in-line 4-cylinder engine with a 5-speed or 6-speed manual transmission. This amazing car runs 0-60 in just over six seconds giving you the perfect acceleration while you have the top down with the wind blowing through your hair. This speedy car is very economical as well. The MX 5 Miata boasts 28 mpg on the highway with a 12.7 gallon fuel tank making trips to the gas station few and far between.
The interior of the MX-5 Miata features a height adjustable driver seat, one touch power windows, and power mirrors. There are 6 speakers in this car and an in dash CD/MP3 player with speed sensitive volume control. Those long road trips are a pleasure with this type of entertainment system. The tilt adjustable steering wheel and the speed proportional power steering make driving the Miata an absolute desire.
The MX-5 Miata is just a little over 5 feet wide and 13 feet long. With a wheel base of just over 7 ½ feet, it is the perfect car to hug those curves and take those sharp turns. It has double wishbone front suspension and multi-link rear suspension. Combine that with the four wheel independent suspension and the front and rear stabilizer bar, then you have a car that is ready to hit a track.
The all new Mazda MX-5 Miata is one of the safest vehicles on the road. The 4-wheel ABS and emergency braking assist are top of the line, and the dual front with head protection chambers side mounted air bags are a must-have. These items come standard in the Miata.
With this car you also have the great warranty that only Mazda can provide. Three year, 36,000 mile basic bumper to bumper warranty and a five year, 60,000 mile powertrain warranty give you the peace of mind that you deserve. The three year, 36,000 mile roadside assistance lets you drive the roads knowing that you’ll always have someone there to help all the time. To test drive a MX-5 Miata or for more information head down to your local Mazda dealership.
Yarmouth Mazda in Yarmouth is your full-service Mazda dealership, providing new and preowned Mazda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians will keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Mazda dealers in Nova Scotia using the keywords Mazda dealer Nova Scotia or Nova Scotia area Mazda dealerships, visit us at Yarmouthmazda.ca today!
Automobiles Articles1. Cad Jobs: What Are The Different Options?
2. Ring Main Unit Market Worth Over 2.45 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
3. What Steps Can You Take To Build Credit Score As A Young Individual?
Author: jeffery reynold
4. What To Consider When Planning To Buy A Motorbike
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Brushless Dc Motors Market About To Hit $8.15 Billion By 2021
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Bridgewater Car Sales - Getting The Best Deal
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
7. Being A Driving Instructor, A Challenging Profession
Author: Nate Mcgahey
8. Making A Smart Choice With The Help Of Used Cars Butler Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
9. Know Some Key Advantages Of Availing Truck Rental Services
Author: Emma Denton
10. Yellow Vs. White Fog Lights: Make A Better Decision For Brighter Light
Author: Nathan Howard
11. Vehicle Electrification Market Worth 92.59 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
12. Add Style, Elegance And Luxury To Weddings - Hire Wedding Cars
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How To Check Out Any Local Garage First For Auto Repairs?
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Get Your Peugeot 208 Regularly Serviced
Author: Barry Sharp
15. 3 Great Mazda 2 Features For Learner Drivers
Author: Greg Dean