ALL >> Education >> View Article
Passing The C2010-570 Ibm Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation Examination
Total Articles: 26
The C2010-570 IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation exam is one of the many IBM endorsed examinations that are based on the IBM’s Maximo solutions area. This specific examination has been designed to test a candidate’s ability to successfully and efficiently implement Maximo asset management V7.5 protocols and solutions. IBM is a well-respected and reputable Information Technology company, which is the reason why it takes great pride in all of the examinations and certifications which it has to offer to the masses of the IT world.
Before a person takes an exam or test of any kind, there are a large number of things which he need to know, and that is also true in this case. Well, in most regards (such as its function, which is to test candidates and to determine whether or not he deserve credit towards specific IBM certifications) this examination is almost identical to all of the other examinations offered by IBM. However, there are some things regarding the C2010-570 IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation exam which separate it from the mundane, and these are the things which candidates of the exam need to know. Following are the things regarding this examination that its candidates need to know:
The reward for passing the examination
Upon passing the C2010-570 IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation exam, candidates earn credit towards three specific IBM certifications. To be more specific, the reward for passing this examination is credit towards the IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Maximo Asset Management V7.5 certification, the IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional – IBM Service Management Asset Management V4 certification, and the IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional – IBM Service Management Asset Management V5 certification.
The entity administering the examination
While IBM is the entity endorsing the C2010-570 IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation test and offering it to IT professionals, the entity administering the test is none other than a veteran in the field of examinations and academia, Pearson VUE.
The number of questions included in the examination
• This examination includes a total of 66 questions.
The time allotted to candidates of the examination
• Candidates of this examination are allotted a total of 105 minutes to attempt as much of the examination as he possibly can.
The passing score for the examination
• The passing score for this particular IBM endorsed exam is 69%
The language options provided by the examination
• This examination is only available in the English language, meaning that it does not offer any language options whatsoever.
The resources which can be used to prepare for the examination
The various resources which can be used to prepare for the C2010-570 IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation exam include the curricula provided by IBM, the IBM courses related to this examination, past versions of this examination, and sample tests for this examination (such as the A2010-570: IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation sample test provided by IBM and Pearson VUE).
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni