ALL >> Education >> View Article
Passing The C2010-570 Ibm Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation Examination
Total Articles: 26
The C2010-570 IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation exam is one of the many IBM endorsed examinations that are based on the IBM’s Maximo solutions area. This specific examination has been designed to test a candidate’s ability to successfully and efficiently implement Maximo asset management V7.5 protocols and solutions. IBM is a well-respected and reputable Information Technology company, which is the reason why it takes great pride in all of the examinations and certifications which it has to offer to the masses of the IT world.
Before a person takes an exam or test of any kind, there are a large number of things which he need to know, and that is also true in this case. Well, in most regards (such as its function, which is to test candidates and to determine whether or not he deserve credit towards specific IBM certifications) this examination is almost identical to all of the other examinations offered by IBM. However, there are some things regarding the C2010-570 IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation exam which separate it from the mundane, and these are the things which candidates of the exam need to know. Following are the things regarding this examination that its candidates need to know:
The reward for passing the examination
Upon passing the C2010-570 IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation exam, candidates earn credit towards three specific IBM certifications. To be more specific, the reward for passing this examination is credit towards the IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Maximo Asset Management V7.5 certification, the IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional – IBM Service Management Asset Management V4 certification, and the IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional – IBM Service Management Asset Management V5 certification.
The entity administering the examination
While IBM is the entity endorsing the C2010-570 IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation test and offering it to IT professionals, the entity administering the test is none other than a veteran in the field of examinations and academia, Pearson VUE.
The number of questions included in the examination
• This examination includes a total of 66 questions.
The time allotted to candidates of the examination
• Candidates of this examination are allotted a total of 105 minutes to attempt as much of the examination as he possibly can.
The passing score for the examination
• The passing score for this particular IBM endorsed exam is 69%
The language options provided by the examination
• This examination is only available in the English language, meaning that it does not offer any language options whatsoever.
The resources which can be used to prepare for the examination
The various resources which can be used to prepare for the C2010-570 IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation exam include the curricula provided by IBM, the IBM courses related to this examination, past versions of this examination, and sample tests for this examination (such as the A2010-570: IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation sample test provided by IBM and Pearson VUE).
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool