ALL >> Health >> View Article
5 Daily Habits To Prevent Back Pain
Total Articles: 38
Many individuals suffer from back pains at least once in their lifetime. However, if this back and neck pain occurs frequently then one can take certain steps to manage it. in this article we give you the daily habits you can undertake to prevent back pain from occurring on a regular basis.
The best way to maintain your back and ensure that you do not suffer from lower back pain is to exercise regularly. This is an ideal way to maintain your flexibility and keep your muscles supple. One should exercise at least for 30 minutes in a day to maintain the body. Certain exercises will help strengthen the back and abdominal muscles which will help reduce back and neck pain in the long run.
Your body needs adequate rest now and then. Ensure that when your work for long periods, you also take periods of rest in between. If you push your body especially, your lower half of the body to do continuous work, you will over strain it, causing to have lower back pain on a regular basis. Thus ensure you take at least a minimum of 15 minutes rest between any strenuous work you do.
3. Hot and cold therapy
If you have lower back pain or back and neck pain, one can take up the hot and cold therapy, where a hot pad and a cold pad can be placed on the affected area alternately. This reduces the pain as well as the pressure to that area. It allows a proper blood flow to that area allowing the affected area to be healed properly. This is an ideal and simplistic process that be undertaken anywhere. Care should be taken that when you are placing the hot or cold pad, that you do not place it on the direct skin as it may cause the skin to burn or get frostbite, thus hampering the processing of healing.
4. Maintain a good posture
Always maintain a good posture, especially when you are sleeping. Never allow your back to curve abnormally when you sleep at night. If you have a back or neck pain, always sleep without a pillow so that the alignment of your body is in a single file. When you are sitting, ensure that you spine is in a straight line and not hunched or curve. This will cause a lower back pain to occur and put pressure on your back and neck, causing it to pain. Also when you are lifting objects from the ground, do not lift it by bending over, but by sitting down and lifting it.
5. Adjust your weight
If you are overweight, reduce the weight to reduce pressure on your lower half of the body. Normally, your neck and back are the first parts of the body that is affected by the extra weight on the body, causing back and neck pain.
Dr.Sejal Thakkar, A Spine Consultant at Qi Spine Clinic, She is driven by the goal of achieving excellence in clinical practice by constantly updating her knowledge and has a special interest in movement analysis and done several workshops on Kinetic Control-Movement solutions, lower back pain treatment and back & neck pain solutions.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel