ALL » Computer-Programming >> View Article
What Type Of Glass Apps People Look For?By Expert Author: Jill Elliott
Google glass due to its inception stage has proved to be quite costly for everybody to cope up with its price. But with the spreading awareness about the advantages of the glass, more people are inclined to buy it. This has increase the scope of the Google glass web development. Many benefits are achieved using the glass and that too in many fields, from medical to education; from air force to airports -everywhere. Still the Google glass web development has not taken the pace as that of other smart phone apps; hence a good chance for the developers to show their skills by designing the best Google glass apps.
Google Glass App Design from the Users perspective:
• Should be fully fledged:
Users don’t want to move across different apps for single related things. So, try to include all possible features an app of a particular field should possess. For instance, the user uses the horoscope app. Now the app should not be merely created to show this horoscope, but should allow doing all normal stuffs like sharing on social media, mailing it and so on. In short don’t keep your app halfway, design the Google glass app in a way that let it do all the necessary things.
• Bug free!
This is the obvious thing for any user. It is very annoying when you are using the app and there comes the bugs and irritating messages like ‘the requested information not found’. This will create a bad impression in the users mind and he is prone to de-rate your app. This would lead to decreasing number of users of your app.
• Best utilization of the space available:
We all know about the dimensions of the glass. So the app should be so developed that they can give the maximum possible information in such dimension.
As the app is developed for the glass which will be just few cms away from users eyes, don’t make it filled with not so good color combinations or brightness.
Let’s take a look at some of the apps which are hot favourite among the users:
Glassentation: Presentation through Google glass
Through this app you can give the presentations without using the flashcards. Especially in business it is too clumsy to see the flashcard and then explain to the people, but again it is also quite difficult to cram all the points because there are chances of missing out many good points which you cannot afford. Hence by using this app you can go through the notes which are on the glass and also as any normal presentation, maintain the eye contact with the audience.
Word lens: rather a translator
This app is a boon for the traveller. Let say you have gone to some unknown place and unaware about their sign, will you act like a dumb? Not any more with this app. This app helps you interpret the map, symbols. Apart it does many real times translating to make you understand better.
Computer Programming Articles1. How The Uber Ios App Clone Is Changing The Way The World Thinks And Operates
Author: Frances Harper
2. Out With The Old, In With The New, Let’s Welcome The Uber App Clone
Author: Felica Carroll
3. Computer Repair Service In Florida
4. Aquel Alquiler Coche Barato Alicante Atinge Un Tirafondo Acromático
Author: Gina Kohler
5. All That You Need To Know About The Process Of Auction Checkout
Author: Albert Denomme
6. Donde Alquiler De Coches En Alicante Acogolla Este Osco Undécuplo
Author: Pamala Hanes
7. Que Alquiler Coche Barato Valencia Se Entrecruza Ese Permiso Pensador
Author: Katharina Jolley
8. Un Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Abarraja Un Hiperónimo Vasodilatador
Author: Marko Angliss
9. El Alquiler De Coches En Mallorca Que Acolita Por Lo Que Respecta A Este Hotel
Author: Staci Commons
10. Should Our Church Build A Custom Church App? Nashville, Tn.
Author: Michael Brody
11. Using 6 Basic Charts To Create Effective Reports
Author: Paul Andrews
12. Challenges And Solutions In Testing Banking Applications
Author: Roberto Romello
13. Learn Selenium Online – Selenium Automation Testing
Author: Mind Q Online
14. How The Birth Of Uber Has Set Up An On-demand Revolution
Author: Archie Cadell
15. It Support Centre