ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
4 Design Ideas For A Luxury Kitchen
Total Articles: 72
Everybody is proud of their kitchen designs they choose and would love to show it off to the public. But choosing the right idea which will not only incorporate a classy feel but also a personal sense of style is a tough task. In this article, we give you the 4 kitchen design ideas to make your kitchen a luxurious one.
1. Modern day amenities
A traditional kitchen has normal amenities like the sink, fridge and areas that are divided into the preparation, storage and cleaning. Using certain modern day amenities and innovative ideas, you can use certain spaces for more functional uses. Kitchen designs UK uses amenities like a dish washer which can be places right near the sink area and at the waist level for easy access. It can also be places in between the sink area and the storage area for convenience. You can also put a stove top with an inbuilt chimney right in the middle of the counter for easy access to storage, and cleaning areas. Other modern day amenities that can be used are the freezer bottom fridge, microwaves, instant coffeemakers etc
2. Sleek color theme
For a luxury look, you need a luxury color finish. Kitchen designs UK, use a lot of shades of black, white, crème, beige and off white. While these are safe colors, the sense of adventure is often lost in the mundane feel. The best kitchen design ideas color themes incorporate a combination of the safe color shades and innovative pop colors like, red, orange, purple and cyan. Other exciting color combinations are marine and crème, blue and silver stainless steel.
3. Island table
The concept of the island table is not very new, but with a little innovative kitchen design ideas, you can convert it into an exciting counter. Pull out section from the kitchen island can hold different items, like spices, daily dishes and culinary or even an inbuilt mini wine cellar. Easy pull out bar tables can make this mini table into a mini bar. For a more homely feel, you can have a pot rack above the island counter.
Kitchen designs UK concentrates on flooring detail a lot. Using a good quality flooring material that does not require regular maintenance will be perceived as a luxury. White marble will look amazing but after some time, if not maintained properly, will turn a brown or yellow shade. Black granite makes a bold and luxurious statement, but it can be very slippery especially with spilt liquids. High quality vinyl is the best choice for the kitchen design ideas, for resilient and environment friendly area.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent German kitchen designer and offers kitchen design ideas and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja