ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Ecommerce Website And The Web Hosts
Total Articles: 110
The world of ecommerce is expanding at a very fast rate. This is the reason why we are witnessing a rise in online shopping websites and people preferring in doing online shopping over the conventional way of doing it. Online shopping has truly been a revolution in the way we shop. Unlike the conventional way of time taking and hectic shopping, online shopping is way easier and user friendly. The websites that make the ecommerce business work are provided by ecommerce web hosts. Many web hosting companies are there to provide an ecommerce website of our own choice. Web hosts can offer us many attracting deals which can be of benefit to us. From $1 web hosting fee to reseller type hosting, all the offers are worth applause. Apart from other benefits, it serves the following advantages to us:
• Cheaper service
With huge competition among ecommerce hosts, it has become very easy for the customer to buy hosting service at cheaper rates. So, a website which, in the past was worth hundreds of dollars, is now available to you for just a few bucks (1 dollar hosting) per month. You can easily afford to buy cheap website from any web hosting company.
• Large bandwidth space
Many services allow larger bandwidth space for an ecommerce website. This apace helps the website in allowing a smooth flow of data and transactions. One can swiftly access the list of products and buy them by paying the money online.
• Security check outs
The websites come with a secured ssl certificate which allows us to securely make money transactions without worrying about any cyber attack. The advantage that ssl certificate can offer us is that it gives only a few seconds to enter our bank credentials. After the time is over, the site expires and we have to retype the entire credentials again.
• All time customer support
Ecommerce web hosting services provides us the 24/ 7 online customer support. Whenever the website owner feels a trouble in managing it, he/ she can call the round-the-clock available customer support centre to gather the required help. All this is the effort of web hosts to give convenience to the customer.
• Dedicated server for a single site
Web hosts provide dedicated servers to their customers. This means that unlike shared servers, dedicated server is only meant for a single website. A single server for a website makes it work faster as there are no other websites interfering with your one.
• Flexibility in choosing a domain name
Hosting services add one more advantage to your side. This advantage is in the form of flexibility in choosing a domain name. One can select a domain name of his choice in order to make his website popular. Domain names also play an important role in spreading popularity of one's website. It is one of the most alluring offers given by web hosts so far.
Want more details about the types of hosting or for buying the same just visit to- http://www.mytruehost.com/
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch