ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Looking For New York Events, Enjoy The Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest At A Central Park Hotel
Total Articles: 6
The Hudson Valley Food & Wine Fest is a New York Event that draws visitors who are interested in sampling and learning more about gourmet food and wine. This Event, which will celebrate its 13th year in 2014, offers generous samples and much more. Coming to New York for this Event? Consider spending a night or two at a Central Park Hotel. Park Lane Hotel has impressive special offers to welcome those who would like to spend some time in the City. View offer details >
Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest
When: September 6 through September 7, 2014
Duchess Co. Fairgrounds | 6650 Spring Brook Avenue Rhinebeck, NY 12572
The Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest is a chance to sample hundreds of wines from winemakers from all over the country. Find something you like? You can purchase wine directly from the vendors at this New York Event. You can also purchase gourmet food items that can be difficult to find.
Cooking demonstrations by top chefs give attendees a chance to hone their cooking skills and to learn tips and tricks that will help them turn out meals like the pros. Seminars on a variety of interesting topics are another example of the highlights at this New York Event.
Learn about choosing and storing wine, the importance of buying organic versions of certain foods, and much more. Spend a night in the city before heading to Rhinebeck for this popular New York Event.
About The Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel:
The Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel, is a Luxury 46-story NYC Hotel offering spectacular views of Central Park and the New York skyline from its 606 Guest Rooms and Guest Suites. The Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel, opened on May 1, 1971 on Central Park South (59th Street) nestled between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue, where the Eastside meets the Westside in one of New York’s most prestigious neighborhoods.
There are many cultural institutions to visit close to our Central Park Hotel, including; MOMA (Museum of Modern Art) and the Fifth Avenue “Museum Mile” which includes Metropolitan Museum, Guggenheim, Cooper-Hewitt National Museum of Design, Museum of the City of New York, National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts, Jewish Museum, Goethe House German Cultural Center and El Museo del Barrio.
The Park Lane Hotel features luxury NYC Accommodations with European decor and oversized picture windows with panoramic views of Central Park and City Skylines.
Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel
36 Central Park South
New York, New York 10019
Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel, is a affluence architecture with bird's-eye angle of allegorical esplanade & the constant ny boondocks skyline.For more information please visit us at : http://www.parklanenewyork.com
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar