ALL >> Business >> View Article
Learn How You Can Become The Ruler Of Your Own Franchising Kingdom
Total Articles: 12
It’s a safe bet that most people would rather work for themselves than for someone else. Owning their own business and not answering to anyone is likely to be their pinnacle of success. While this remains a pipe dream for some due to the lack of great business ideas, others have chosen to share the success of others.
Technically, getting into franchising is not becoming a slave of the franchisor. In a way, franchisees turn into independent business partners who stand to benefit from a tried and tested formula. In the United States alone, franchises account for more than half of all retail sales in the last decade.
Franchising got its start in the 1940s and has steadily grown since. The advantages were too good to pass up. Imagine reaping the benefits from an established brand without the risks associated with starting your own. Add to this the sales and marketing support you’ll receive from the franchisor, and you’ve got it made. An opportunity such as this spawned 6,200 outlets for a popular burger company in only 25 years. By the end of the 90s, the chain had established 25,000 stores.
Among the roughly 3,000 franchisors in the country, which one would suit you best? They say it is the business that chooses the owner, and not vice versa. Determine what you are passionate about, and to what lengths you would go to turn your passion into your bread-and-butter. Also, make sure you are financially capable of managing a franchise.
One way to help you decide what path to take can be found online. There are web applications that are plugged into a network of business and franchise advisors from the United States and Canada. This is a no-obligation consultation opportunity. Think of this as free advice to help you find the right fit based on your experience, goals, and resources.
You can get more details about franchising and its history at www.referenceforbusiness.com/encyclopedia/For-Gol/... Once your mind is made up, don’t forget to always keep an open mind, give yourself options, and come up with a backup plan. This could be your opportunity to build your franchising kingdom and live like a king.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent