ALL >> Business >> View Article
Learn How You Can Become The Ruler Of Your Own Franchising Kingdom
Total Articles: 12
It’s a safe bet that most people would rather work for themselves than for someone else. Owning their own business and not answering to anyone is likely to be their pinnacle of success. While this remains a pipe dream for some due to the lack of great business ideas, others have chosen to share the success of others.
Technically, getting into franchising is not becoming a slave of the franchisor. In a way, franchisees turn into independent business partners who stand to benefit from a tried and tested formula. In the United States alone, franchises account for more than half of all retail sales in the last decade.
Franchising got its start in the 1940s and has steadily grown since. The advantages were too good to pass up. Imagine reaping the benefits from an established brand without the risks associated with starting your own. Add to this the sales and marketing support you’ll receive from the franchisor, and you’ve got it made. An opportunity such as this spawned 6,200 outlets for a popular burger company in only 25 years. By the end of the 90s, the chain had established 25,000 stores.
Among the roughly 3,000 franchisors in the country, which one would suit you best? They say it is the business that chooses the owner, and not vice versa. Determine what you are passionate about, and to what lengths you would go to turn your passion into your bread-and-butter. Also, make sure you are financially capable of managing a franchise.
One way to help you decide what path to take can be found online. There are web applications that are plugged into a network of business and franchise advisors from the United States and Canada. This is a no-obligation consultation opportunity. Think of this as free advice to help you find the right fit based on your experience, goals, and resources.
You can get more details about franchising and its history at www.referenceforbusiness.com/encyclopedia/For-Gol/... Once your mind is made up, don’t forget to always keep an open mind, give yourself options, and come up with a backup plan. This could be your opportunity to build your franchising kingdom and live like a king.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions