ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visit A Nyc Bar To Try One Of The Best Manhattans In Manhattan During Your Next Stay At Park Lane Ho
Total Articles: 6
Everyone talks about how amazing the food is in New York City – and it is, but fewer people discuss the fabulous NYC Bars. When you stay at a Central Park Hotel you’ll be just a short walk from some of the best craft beers and cocktails in the country. Below are a few of the bars with a foot in the race for the city’s best Manhattan. Consider a quest for the best Manhattan in Manhattan during your next stay at a New York City Hotel. Park Lane Hotel has special offers to welcome visitors. View offer details >
380 Lafayette Street New York, NY 10003
Lafayette is known for their food and delectable pastries as much as for their drinks. Come hungry and enjoy a sweet treat as you sip on your delightful Manhattan.
145 East 39th Street New York, NY 10016
You may be more inclined to order a margarita at this popular NYC Bar – and that wouldn’t be a bad idea as the margaritas are excellent - but if it is a Manhattan you crave, Salvation Taco makes a delicious one.
157 Second Avenue New York, NY 10003
The bar manager at this NYC Bar is quite well known for his creative cocktails. When you want to try something a little different, this is a great spot to do it.
24 Minetta Lane New York, NY 10014
This NYC Bar is another top choice when you want to try one of the best Manhattans in Manhattan. Stop by during your next stay at a Central Park Hotel like Park Lane Hotel.
About The Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel:
The Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel, is a Luxury 46-story NYC Hotel offering spectacular views of Central Park and the New York skyline from its 606 Guest Rooms and Guest Suites. The Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel, opened on May 1, 1971 on Central Park South (59th Street) nestled between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue, where the Eastside meets the Westside in one of New York’s most prestigious neighborhoods.
There are many cultural institutions to visit close to our Central Park Hotel, including; MOMA (Museum of Modern Art) and the Fifth Avenue “Museum Mile” which includes Metropolitan Museum, Guggenheim, Cooper-Hewitt National Museum of Design, Museum of the City of New York, National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts, Jewish Museum, Goethe House German Cultural Center and El Museo del Barrio.
The Park Lane Hotel features luxury NYC Accommodations with European decor and oversized picture windows with panoramic views of Central Park and City Skylines.
Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel
36 Central Park South
New York, New York 10019
Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel, is a affluence architecture with bird's-eye angle of allegorical esplanade & the constant ny boondocks skyline.For more information please visit us at : http://www.parklanenewyork.com
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson