ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Agile Ford Mustang Features An All-new Suspension
Total Articles: 1
Get ready for the new Ford Mustang's combination of pure Mustang horsepower, smooth comfortable ride, and crisp dynamic handling. That's right; the new 2015 Ford Mustang is going to be rolling out on all-new and fully independent front and rear suspension systems. What does this mean? It means you're going to like it.
Never before has this classic muscle car, a symbol of raw power, been so comfortable and so agile. The Mustang has always been known as a simple straight-line powerhouse. This is changing with the newly redesigned independent suspension system, a vast improvement over the previous system. Every bit of the new suspension has been specifically designed with high performance in mind. The new system includes aluminum knuckles, toe and camber links, and inboard springs. All this gives the new Mustang twice as much anti-lift and anti-squat force and keeps your tires hugging the road on every turn. From now on the Mustang will be able to handle tight corners, rough braking, and hard acceleration like never before.
Does simply adding a new suspension system really make that much of a difference? Yes, it really does. A good suspension system is the key to high performance handling characteristics. A muscle car is built for pure horsepower, but without a suspension system your wild Mustang can never be tame. The suspension's job is to always provide the best possible grip on the road surface. The tighter your car clings to the road, the harder you can push it before you lose control. Power is useless without control. What good is a wild horse that won't listen?
In addition to the Ford Mustang's suspension system several other features have been upgraded as well, including bigger brakes and double the number of airbags. Best of all, none of this has taken away from the world class engine performance that the Ford Mustang is best known for. “Even with all of that extra hardware, smart engineering throughout every component of this car enabled us to achieve a base curb weight of 3,524 pounds for the new Mustang EcoBoost fastback – just six pounds more than the lightest 2014 Mustang V6, and still the best power-to-weight ratio of any car available in the United States for under $50,000.” states Raj Nair, Ford group vice president, Global Product Development.
This is the biggest upgrade the Ford Mustang has seen in years, and it's exactly what muscle car enthusiasts around the world have been waiting for. It's the most drivable Mustang ever. This classic all-American muscle car is back and better than ever before. With maximum control, high performance Mustang power, and a top quality ride you can finally have your cake and eat it too.
El Cajon Ford in San Diego is your full-service Ford dealership, providing new and pre-owned Ford cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Ford dealers in San Diego using the keywords Ford dealers in San Diego or San Diego area Ford dealers, visit our dealership El Cajon Ford today!
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson