ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Looking For Nyc Events, Consider Top August Events Like Ny Now, Brazilian Day, And More At Park Lane
Total Articles: 6
Summer is a beautiful time to visit New York City. Visitors to top Central Park Hotels like Park Lane Hotel can enjoy spending time outdoors, strolling Central Park, or dining at one of the many nearby New York City Restaurants. August visitors can also consider some of the top August NYC Events listed below. Park Lane Hotel has impressive special offers to welcome summer visitors. View offer details >
When: August 16 through August 20, 2014
Where: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
Retail buyers will come from all over the world to see what the 2,800 participating vendors have to offer. Goods in several categories will be shown at this NYC Event including gifts, home, and many others.
When: Through August 15, 2014
Love to eat? Then New York is your kind of city! During Restaurant Week, which actually lasts for a few weeks, you can enjoy lunch or dinner at some of the city’s top Restaurants at a great price. More than 300 NYC Restaurants participate, but you will want to make your reservations early as the most popular spots tend to book up well in advance.
Lincoln Center Festival
When: Through August 16, 2014
Where: Venues in and near Lincoln Center
This NYC Event is a wonderful chance to see an opera, play, and other performing arts. The performances will take place at several venues in Lincoln Center and the surrounding area.
When: August 31, 2014
Where: Little Brazil
This exciting NYC Event draws people from all over the world who come to enjoy food, dancing, music, and entertainment from one of Brazil’s top pop stars. More than 1.5 million attendees participate in this fun Event.
About The Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel:
The Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel, is a Luxury 46-story NYC Hotel offering spectacular views of Central Park and the New York skyline from its 606 Guest Rooms and Guest Suites. The Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel, opened on May 1, 1971 on Central Park South (59th Street) nestled between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue, where the Eastside meets the Westside in one of New York’s most prestigious neighborhoods.
There are many cultural institutions to visit close to our Central Park Hotel, including; MOMA (Museum of Modern Art) and the Fifth Avenue “Museum Mile” which includes Metropolitan Museum, Guggenheim, Cooper-Hewitt National Museum of Design, Museum of the City of New York, National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts, Jewish Museum, Goethe House German Cultural Center and El Museo del Barrio.
The Park Lane Hotel features luxury NYC Accommodations with European decor and oversized picture windows with panoramic views of Central Park and City Skylines.
Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel
36 Central Park South
New York, New York 10019
Park Lane Hotel - A Central Park Hotel, is a affluence architecture with bird's-eye angle of allegorical esplanade & the constant ny boondocks skyline.For more information please visit us at : http://www.parklanenewyork.com
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson