ALL >> Computers >> View Article
What Leads For Lotus Notes To Microsoft Exchange Migration?
Total Articles: 1
Many organizations out there look for better platform which is easy to handle and equally cost-effective. There is no surprise that users opt for Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange Migration. Microsoft provides an email platform which is rich in high quality features and is money saver. You can find a well trained IT staff available for Microsoft technology and its utility. With upcoming Exchange versions integrated with more powerful set of features it has become more popular.
Comparison between Lotus Notes and MS Exchange:
• Unified messaging solution is provided in Exchange platform which is present as an inbuilt utility. However in Lotus Notes it has to be downloaded as an external functionality.
• A special voice mail option can also be integrated in OWA when you are using Exchange. This however is not present in versions of Lotus Notes and it lags behind due the old look and regular interface.
• The installation process and execution of Exchange is much easier as compared to the Lotus Notes platform and thus no extra training is required to work with the Exchange platform.
• Cost effectiveness is another aspect in which Exchange excels. Lotus Notes not only comes with an exorbitant prices, it also requires costly maintenance. However, same features and functionalities can be achieved by Exchange in much less prices.
• Better view for email conversation, better emailing and calendaring features, etc have made MS Exchange a much better option for organizations.
What You Get When You Switch from Notes to Exchange?
• Easy and manageable deployment options allowing the administrator to manage things in a flexible way.
• Archiving feature of Mailboxes is applied to newer versions of Exchange which means that you will not have to look for Outlook to archive the mails.
• Provides communication through various devices.
• Users can collaborate their work with other team members and share information to others.
Due to all these reasons and much more, many users opt for the MS Exchange platform and those who are already using the Lotus Notes platform perform Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange migration (http://www.exportnotes.com/domino-to-exchange-server.html). But to perform complete migration it is necessary to convert the old NSF files to Live MS Exchange which is not provided by either platform. However you can opt for third party software like Mail Migration Wizard which can export all you NSF files data to Live Exchange Server.
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia