ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lacrosse Uniforms: Learning About The Basic Design Standards
Total Articles: 11
Lacrosse is a popular sport for anyone with an urge for agility and thrill. It is considered a combination of basketball, hockey, and soccer since it involves throwing and catching a ball, except carrying the ball in between tasks requires the use of a long-handled stick with a frame and shallow net. It is one of the fastest growing sports with rapidly-evolving uniform designs in North America.
Typical lacrosse uniforms are less sophisticated compared to those of football or softball. Among the features that they share in common with other uniforms are shoes and cleats, mouth guard, helmet, eye shield, and shoulder pads. The goalkeeper, on the other hand, wears a throat and chest protector. Like designs for other types of team uniforms, there are certain standards observed in designing lacrosse uniforms.
One of the popular standards used in designing lacrosse uniforms is the difference in colour usage for jerseys between high school and college. High school jerseys normally come in solid colours, while college jerseys may have mixed colours. In case a visiting team happens to have a uniform with almost similar colours as that of the home team, the home team is obliged to adjust by using a different uniform.
These uniform design standards generally apply to men’s uniforms. There’s a separate yet not too distinct set of standards for women’s uniform designs. A woman’s lacrosse uniform normally has the basic elements found in a man’s outfit albeit with additions, such as a nose guard and a soft hand gear. Shoulder padding may also be included but must not be thicker than one inch.
To avoid confusion and the need for urgent uniform replacement, each team is encouraged to provide sufficient notification to their opponents prior to the game. However, most lacrosse teams have several uniforms on hand, especially during each match, to prepare for such a need. This is all the more necessary during semi-final and final matches where there’s not enough room for delays.
The shoes must not have any metal plate or spike that can cause injury or affect speed and footwork. However, unlike
standard football uniforms, the shoes in lacrosse are not part of the uniform so they may not look the same, except the basic materials they are made of should be according to standards. For more information on the rules for lacrosse uniform design, visit nllacrosse.ca/coaches/basic-rules/canadian-box-lacrosse-rules/.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help