ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Events In Denver: Hotel Teatro Is A Denver Hotel Located Near The Finish Line Of The Usa Pro Cycling
Total Articles: 6
The USA Pro Cycling Challenge is an Event in Denver that attracts fans of bike racing from around the country. The top racers compete and the crowds cheer them on along the 683-mile route. Denver Hotels like Hotel Teatro have impressive special offers to welcome those who come for this and other top Events in Denver. View offer details >
USA Pro Cycling Challenge
When: August 18 through August 24, 2014
Where: Throughout the Colorado Rockies ending in Downtown Denver
So far, 16 of the world’s top cycling teams have confirmed their participation in the 2014 USA Pro Cycling Challenge. Participating teams include Cannondale Pro Cycling, Team Garmin-Sharp, Trek Factory Racing, and more than a dozen others. The route for the 2014 Event in Denver has also been announced, and it will take racers through difficult terrain before ending in Downtown Denver.
The race begins in Aspen and winds through Crested Butte, Gunnison, Monarch Mountain, Breckenridge, Vail, and Boulder. All along the route, fans will be cheering as the racers pass by. This popular Event attracts more than 1 million fans. Many like to be in downtown Denver as the race wraps up so they can see the racers cross the finish line.
Many fans of the sport of cycling consider this a can’t-miss Event in Denver. It is an exciting race with plenty of opportunities to watch at various stages of the race to see who is pulling ahead and who is falling behind.
Hotel Teatro is conveniently located, and is a great choice for those who come to watch the end of the USA Pro Cycling Challenge. Visit the Hotel Teatro website for more information about this and other Events in Denver, to make reservations, learn about special offers, and more.
About Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel:
Located in Downtown Denver, Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel is located across from the Denver Center for Performing Arts. The luxury, Four-Diamond Boutique Denver Hotel features 109 exquisite Guest Rooms and Suites. The Denver Hotel’s meticulously-restored historic façade and newly renovated lobby has been distinguished as one of the “Top Hotels in the World” by Expedia and one of the “World’s Best 50 City Hotels in the US” by Travel + Leisure.
With its moniker derived from the Italian word for Theater, Hotel Teatro delivers thoughtfully-curated collection of experiences, 24-hour Room Service and exemplary guest amenities including pet pampering and wellness programming.
Visiting Denver? Choose Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel, call: 888.727.1200.
Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel announces that a new onsite Denver Restaurant called The Nickel will open in July of 2014.For more information please visit us at : http://www.hotelteatro.com/
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson