ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Looking For Things To Do Near Hotel Teatro? Consider Enjoying A Colorado Rockies Game At Coors Field
Total Articles: 6
In the world of major league baseball, the Colorado Rockies are just babes. The team first took to the field in 1993 when they began playing in the western division of the National League. While they are newcomers, they have already made quite a mark, and have legions of fiercely loyal fans. Seeing a Rockies games is a popular Denver Thing to Do, so considering enjoying this fun activity during your next stay at a Denver Hotel. Hotel Teatro, located in Downtown Denver, has impressive special offers to welcome guests. View offer details >
Coors Field | 2001 Blake Street Denver, CO 80205
The Rockies had only been a team for 14 years when they played in the World Series against the Boston Red Sox in 2007. The Rockies had swept the Arizona Diamondbacks to win the National League pennant that year, and doing so cemented their reputation as a solid team. Fans loved watching the bearded team members take on the Red Sox during the 07 series. They didn’t win, but their already loyal fans were now hooked.
Coors Field is where the Rockies play their home games. Tickets can be purchased at the box office or online. Behind-the-scenes tours of Coors Field are also available. Like any good baseball field, Coors Field has some seriously good food. You’ll find dozens of spots to enjoy a snack or a drink. Stop in for a burger at Helton Burger Shack or enjoy a cold beer at Blue Moon Brewing Company.
Order your tickets to enjoy this Denver Thing to Do ahead of time, so you can have your choice of seats. Tickets start at just $15, so this is an affordable activity even for families. Spend a day with the Colorado Rockies during your next stay at a Denver Hotel like Hotel Teatro.
About Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel:
Located in Downtown Denver, Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel is located across from the Denver Center for Performing Arts. The luxury, Four-Diamond Boutique Denver Hotel features 109 exquisite Guest Rooms and Suites. The Denver Hotel’s meticulously-restored historic façade and newly renovated lobby has been distinguished as one of the “Top Hotels in the World” by Expedia and one of the “World’s Best 50 City Hotels in the US” by Travel + Leisure.
With its moniker derived from the Italian word for Theater, Hotel Teatro delivers thoughtfully-curated collection of experiences, 24-hour Room Service and exemplary guest amenities including pet pampering and wellness programming.
Visiting Denver? Choose Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel, call: 888.727.1200.
Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel announces that a new onsite Denver Restaurant called The Nickel will open in July of 2014.For more information please visit us at : http://www.hotelteatro.com/
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure