ALL >> Business >> View Article
Using Ted Energy Monitor To Lower Your Next Electricity Bill
Total Articles: 12
Most people only know few things about electricity and that is just limited to using electricity and paying bill before due date in order to avoid legal complicacies at later stage. People are hardly bothered about the unit consumption they or their family is responsible for. However, even with this kind of tendency you want is a low electricity bill. You will be delighted to know that you can reduce your electricity bill by keep monitoring your electricity consumption with TED energy monitor. Generally, there are two types of meters that you can use for monitoring your electricity consumption. First one is individual appliances meter, where you need to attach meter to your appliance and connect it to power source, which will monitor electricity consumption of the particular appliance. Second type of device help you to monitor your complete home and the electricity consumed by your family within an hour, day or week. It also helps you to identify the ineffective use of appliance, which consumes more electricity with low productivity.
These devices are great home energy saver and also help you to cut down on your electricity bill up to a good extent. This device helps you to calculate electricity phantom load of your house, it is generally unnecessary and you can switch off your appliance which are responsible for it. Before going any further, you must understand what phantom load is. Let us understand this concept with help of an example. Suppose you have plugged in an unused computer in your house, which get power supply from an UPS. This system has other devices like printer, scanner, monitor, other rechargeable devices that can be connected to system etc. Now this system will use electricity even when you are not using it for your work. This unwanted load of electricity that is created by the unused system is part of phantom load of your house. Seriously, you need a home energy saver which can help you to reduce your electricity bill.
How to use the TED energy monitor?
Generally, TED energy monitor are available in 60 watts reading light and 8 different individual circuits. You can plug these circuits into the wall power outlets to calculate the power consumption of your home. Carefully time your TED energy monitor run for a specific time everyday for a whole month and this will give you average electricity consumption of your home for a month. Electricity consumption is calculated in Kilowatt Hour (kWh); therefore kWh will be multiplied with the unit price of electricity fixed by the local utility company to get the cost of electricity consumption at your home.
Other benefits of TED energy monitor
This device is a great home energy saver as it provide,
• Reduces electricity consumption by 10-30% for your home and thereby less cost of electricity bills.
• Using this device gives you a continued savings for each month over a long period of time.
• Advanced monitor with all easy reading parameters that anyone understands easily.
• Provide a very accurate billing projection for every month.
• Helps to identify phantom load which you can check to reduce your electricity consumption.
These are some important benefits of an energy monitor device.
For more information visit us at : http://www.greenwattz.com/residential/ted-pro-home.html
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth