ALL >> Business >> View Article
Using Ted Energy Monitor To Lower Your Next Electricity Bill
Total Articles: 12
Most people only know few things about electricity and that is just limited to using electricity and paying bill before due date in order to avoid legal complicacies at later stage. People are hardly bothered about the unit consumption they or their family is responsible for. However, even with this kind of tendency you want is a low electricity bill. You will be delighted to know that you can reduce your electricity bill by keep monitoring your electricity consumption with TED energy monitor. Generally, there are two types of meters that you can use for monitoring your electricity consumption. First one is individual appliances meter, where you need to attach meter to your appliance and connect it to power source, which will monitor electricity consumption of the particular appliance. Second type of device help you to monitor your complete home and the electricity consumed by your family within an hour, day or week. It also helps you to identify the ineffective use of appliance, which consumes more electricity with low productivity.
These devices are great home energy saver and also help you to cut down on your electricity bill up to a good extent. This device helps you to calculate electricity phantom load of your house, it is generally unnecessary and you can switch off your appliance which are responsible for it. Before going any further, you must understand what phantom load is. Let us understand this concept with help of an example. Suppose you have plugged in an unused computer in your house, which get power supply from an UPS. This system has other devices like printer, scanner, monitor, other rechargeable devices that can be connected to system etc. Now this system will use electricity even when you are not using it for your work. This unwanted load of electricity that is created by the unused system is part of phantom load of your house. Seriously, you need a home energy saver which can help you to reduce your electricity bill.
How to use the TED energy monitor?
Generally, TED energy monitor are available in 60 watts reading light and 8 different individual circuits. You can plug these circuits into the wall power outlets to calculate the power consumption of your home. Carefully time your TED energy monitor run for a specific time everyday for a whole month and this will give you average electricity consumption of your home for a month. Electricity consumption is calculated in Kilowatt Hour (kWh); therefore kWh will be multiplied with the unit price of electricity fixed by the local utility company to get the cost of electricity consumption at your home.
Other benefits of TED energy monitor
This device is a great home energy saver as it provide,
• Reduces electricity consumption by 10-30% for your home and thereby less cost of electricity bills.
• Using this device gives you a continued savings for each month over a long period of time.
• Advanced monitor with all easy reading parameters that anyone understands easily.
• Provide a very accurate billing projection for every month.
• Helps to identify phantom load which you can check to reduce your electricity consumption.
These are some important benefits of an energy monitor device.
For more information visit us at : http://www.greenwattz.com/residential/ted-pro-home.html
Business Articles1. Top Reasons To Buy A Lamborghini Aventador Super Car
Author: Jason Jones
2. What Are The Most Common Carpet Stains At Your Oahu Home?
3. Our Mission - Cjs Haritha Homes
4. The Shared Fibers Wallet In-depth Review
Author: Lao Yutang
5. The Worst Things About Orlando Wedding Photography That Budding Wedding Photographers Must Take Into
Author: Vikram Kumar
6. Get The Right Ceo Mailing Lists For Your B2b Targeted Marketing
Author: germany email datasupply
7. Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning In Newport Beach
8. Meishen Hold A Contest Of Tug-of-war
Author: hu Allen
9. Avail Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore For Best Services
10. Looking For Quality Dietitian Leads To Grow Your Business? Switch To Averickmedia
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Buy Most Noteworthy Quality Upvc Item On-line
Author: sandip m
12. Burnerindo Teknik Utama
13. Huge Profits In Carpet Cleaning Business
14. Tips For Buying Shin Pads For Kids
Author: Sahah Chan
15. High-quality Yet Affordable Plumbing Services In Durban
Author: Donald Frank