ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
To Take Or Not Take Travel Insurance?
Total Articles: 108
Travelling around the world is a very exciting adventure. However during this trip, certain risks and mishaps can occur. In order to be prepared to deal with such situations, travel insurance is a help. In this article, we tell give you reasons whether you should or should not take travel insurance.
• Possibility of cancellations
Many a times, you plan a trip to a country and a place and at the last minute, an emergency arises and you will be forced to cancel your trip. At times like this, if you have not taken travel insurance, you will not be reimbursed for it, and consequently a lot of your funds will be wasted. When you are applying for travel insurance , it is a good idea to check whether the agency will reimburse you if your travel plans are delayed or cancelled, to protect yourself financially. Most of these policies will not take such occurrences into accord, but some of them do with an added commission and under specific conditions or circumstances. You can take such insurance but ensure what they pay out exactly for, so that you are confident about it while asking for claim.
• Medical coverage and pre – existing conditions
Most travel insurances include medical coverage in their insurance plan. Ensure that the medical cover they offer you covers the appropriate medical expenses that are most likely to incur in the country you are going to visit. Ensure that the insurance policy is appropriate for your personal circumstances as some countries have extremely expensive medical costs. If you have a pre-existing condition, you must declare it before you apply for the travel insurance as failure you to do so, can cause you to rake up a high hospital bill if the situation arises.
• Prepares you for emergency situations
This insurance does not actually keep you healthy or safe but it is just a protection service in the case of any emergency. There’s a high chance the place you are visiting or travelling to does not have a high risks, and there is no need for a travel insurance in the first place. However any unpredictable events can happen and without travel insurance it can be financially fatal. There’s always a high possibility of any accidents happening to you even if it is not your fault, or even a natural disaster like tsunamis or earthquakes that can occur at any time and any place. In such cases, you must do a quick research to know the chances of risk before you decide whether you need the travel insurance or not.
Author Bio :- Neha Sharma; a finance student, loves to write about travel insurance and other insurance products. While she has studied, she has gathered a lot of knowledge and data which she would like to share with the public.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
2. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
3. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
4. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
5. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
6. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
7. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
8. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
9. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
10. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
11. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services
12. The Best Stock Market Advisory Services Discerns The Best Time To Invest The Indian Stock Market
Author: Dharmesh Patel
13. Opt For Sebi Approved Stock Option Advisory Services For Better Investment Security
Author: Dharmesh Patel
14. How To Find Best Mortgage Loan Software
Author: sapana rathod
15. Unravel Your Taxation With The Accomplished Cpa In Memphis Tn!
Author: Garrett A. Surles