ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Are Online Trading Apps Useful?
Total Articles: 108
Online trading is a process of trading where buyers and sellers can trade securities such as stocks, bonds, foreign exchange or financial derivatives online or electronically. An online platform is used to bring together buyers and sellers and create a network of a virtual market place. To access this virtual market place there is an online trading app which users can download and use. In this article we will give you the advantages of the online trading app.
You have the ability to manage your own stock portfolios. You will have more control and flexibility over the types of transaction you choose to conduct. The commission costs for trading via a demat account and selected trading apps can be lesser than the services of a professional broker. You can get access to lower fee mutual fund investments too. Online trading apps tend to offer their clients a slew of tools included real-time. Some of the potential services are stock quotes, news, financial tools and graphs to help you do research. Online account investors have access to their accounts 24/7 – although market hours (trading hours) are from 9:30am to 4pm.
Online trading is a convenient mode of transacting through which you can place your orders in Equities or Derivatives from the convenience of your home or office. All you need is an internet connection to access your account. Clients are provided a user interface where they can view real time values of the stocks being traded on different stock exchanges.An online trading account brings the benefits of online investing and can be rewarding if you have sufficient knowledge of the markets. It gives you the freedom to trade from any place, whether you are at home or office, or on the move, where all you need is access your trading and demat account. You can buy or sell stocks using an e-broking account if you have access to the Internet. You do not have to call your broker to place an order.
Another advantage is the speed associated with investment using an online broking account. Let's assume that you are tracking a stock exchange's website during trading hours, and you find that the price of a particular stock has fallen to the level at which you wanted to buy it. If you use the traditional mode of broking, you will call up your broker to place an order. The process may take a while, and before your broker punches in his order, the stock's price may rise. But if with your e-broking account you can place the order almost instantly, just by accessing your trading and demat account.
Author Bio :- Neha Sharma; a finance student, has gathered a lot of information about the online trading account and demat account. In her articles, she would like others to benefit from the knowledge she has gathered in the hopes others can benefit from it.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Download Free Forex Robot To Trade Like A Pro In The Forex Market
2. Trade12 Is The Platform That Will Give You A Free Lifestyle
3. A Guide To Proper Retirement Planning Servives In Richmond
Author: Danny McCarty is the author of this article
4. Why Invoice Invoice Factoring Financing Is Better Than Bank Overdraft Credit?
Author: Stephen Perl
5. Apoyos Para Negocios En 2017
6. How Do You Master Mind Your Long Term Loans Without Collateral?
Author: Jenny Elmore
7. Algotrade Helps You Make Consistent Profits In Forex Market
8. The Guide To Choosing The Best Stock Trading Advisory Service
Author: Dharmesh Patel
9. What Should An Executor Of A Will Do To Get Grant Of Probate?
Author: Probate a Will
10. Trade12 Provides A Perfect Educational Experience For New Traders!
11. Home Loan Rate Comparison – Why Is It Important?
Author: Kimberly Ash
12. The Benefits Of Getting A Reliable Mortgage Broker Harrogate
Author: Brian Miller
13. All You Need To Know About Co – Signing A Loan
Author: Neha Sharma
14. What Are The Insurance Policies To Opt For In Your Early 30's?
Author: Neha Sharma
15. Multi – Currency Card: How To Pay Less For Foreign Currency
Author: Neha Sharma