ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Best Prepaid Forex Cards In India For International TravelBy Expert Author: Neha Sharma
A foreign exchange card, also known as forex card is used as a form of payment method when travelling abroad. This card is pre-loaded with funds that allow you to access money in the local currency of the country you are travelling in. You can reload the card, as much as you need, during your travelling. In this article, we give you the reasons why the prepaid forex cards are the best for international travel.
• Internationally accepted system
These cards are accepted all over the world. As they have the ability to pack multiple currencies onto a single card, including more features like remote top – up and e- commerce capability, it provides an easy financial convenience when travelling globally. Not only is it beneficial to the consumers who are using this card, sellers and merchants also benefit from this, as they can serve a lot more clients that they otherwise can. It also has the safety feature of the normal banking cards. So, if you lose this card, you can always lock it, and ask for a replacement.
• Exchange rate not affected
Forex cards offer its customers a protection against currency fluctuation volatility. The amount of the funds is loaded onto the card is will be used as per the foreign exchange rate at the moment of transaction. Thus, through the trip, the exchange rate will remain as the MasterCard or the Visa wholesale rate at the time of transaction rather than forex market.
• Cheaper than currency and other cards
If you have international banking cards such as credit card or debit cards, you can use them in the international trips. However, they will charge an extra charge for this service. As these cards carry the local denomination, when you use this card outside the country, you will be charged for the foreign currency and now the local one. Thus you will have to bear the charges for currency conversion which can range from 3 to 5%. This is a drawback when you are involved with high value purchases. The same method works for local currency. In addition to the currency rate conversion, there is different services and charges.
Forex cards in international travelling will increase as the RBI has asked banks to disable other banking cards for international use.Most international travelers have decided to abandon international debit cards and restrict cards to local use.You can pick from ICICI Bank Travel Card, HDFC Bank Forex Card and SBI's VishwaYatra foreign travel card for your travel abroad.
Author Bio :- Neha Sharma; a finance student, loves to write about Forex and Forex Cards. While she has gathered a lot of information regarding it, she hopes that if she shares it, the public can benefit from it.
Business Articles1. How To Success The Method Of Advertising A Website With The Help Of Ppc Management Services
2. Empire City Locksmith Presents Emergency Locksmith Services For Reasonable Prices
3. Empire City Locksmith: Find How To Enter In Home Or Car After Losing Keys
4. Empire City Locksmith Presents Best Technical Assistance For Guaranteed Security
5. Five Features To Notice When Hiring Locksmith Services In New York
6. Hire Empire City Locksmith To Get Superb Services In New York
7. What’s Fun About Co-working?
Author: Space Whiz
8. Importance Of Our Vegetarian Recipes To Your Health
9. Reliable Outlet For All Forms Of Executive Gifts
10. Get Latest Executive Gifts In Dubai
11. Best Store For Merlin Gifts
12. Best Places To Purchase Ramadan Corporate Gifts
13. Best Place To Buy Promotional Gifts
14. Best Place To Buy Highly Affordable Merlin Gifts
15. Best Place To Buy Company Gifts In Dubai