ALL >> Health >> View Article
Reverse Aging With Restylane Treatments
Total Articles: 6
The most visible signs of aging are seen on the skin, especially on the face area. Wrinkled and saggy skin is commonly associated with advanced age, and these signs can make one look much older than the actual age. While aging will eventually make the skin look older, there is a way to combat the signs to help keep a youthful appearance for a longer period of time. Restylane treatments are used to temporarily reverse the obvious signs of skin aging so the skin looks smooth and supple once more.
Restylane comes from stabilised hyaluronic acid, a material which is naturally found in the human body. This non-animal, biodegradable material comes in a thick, transparent gel which is used to bring back the naturally healthy contours of skin that have lost volume due to sagging and wrinkling. Restylane treatments work on filling out the wrinkled and sagged areas to make skin look younger and smoother. This filler material is also used to enhance the shape and volume of the lips for a fuller smile appearance.
A Restylane treatment is used for:
Reduction of wrinkles, folds, and lines on the face
Restoring the naturally healthy contours of the face, such as on the cheeks or chin areas
Improving the skin’s vitality for a healthier, younger-looking skin tone
Enhancing the shape, appearance, and definition of the lips
Other filler materials are being used to address the problems of wrinkled or sagging skin. However, these materials are derived from animal sources so skin tests are needed to check if the patient will have an adverse reaction to the filler material, before the actual procedure for skin improvement can be done. As Restylane is derived from a non-animal source, there is no need for a skin allergy test before it can be injected to the areas that need to be filled out and improved. Restylane treatments are completely safe, with no risks of adverse effects due to allergic reactions.
The Restylane Treatment
Restylane is injected into areas that are sagging, wrinkled, or hollowed-out. Small amounts of the filler material are injected just under the skin using a fine needle. The results of a Restylane treatment are not permanent, so patients have the freedom of choosing to continue the treatments on a regular basis or not. The skin improvement effects generally last for six to 12 months, and follow-up treatments can then be done afterwards to maintain the skin’s youthful tone and vitality.
The London Dental Studio is dedicated to providing total patient care with some of the high qualified and experienced dental surgeons in the UK. Our dentists are supported by in-house professionals in all fields of cosmetic dentistry, dental implants and a full range of routine dental treatments. Visit our website at www.londondentalstudio.co.uk to book your appointment.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important