ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Light Up Your Home With Traditional Moroccan Lamps In The UkBy Expert Author: Reuben Carl
Tradition is something which we have been carrying for years and adding up newer ones to huge compilation of yesteryears. Traditional items are always having a different charm and bearing on it, which is quite easily distinguished from a distance. When we have light decorations like LEDs, halogens etc. nowadays, we also have traditional Moroccan lamps in the UK with unmatched charisma. There were times when people don’t have fancy lights that we have today and all that they have were these lamps. It was pure epitome of their simple living. Though these lights are very simple in its mechanism, but the art work on its surface reflects the rich and colourful culture of Morocco.
People have got sophisticated LED lights to decorate their rooms, flood halogens for getting bright light in their backyards or garages. All these lighting solutions have surely taken over the times of lamps, but the beauty of exquisitely designed and crafted Moroccan lamps in the UK are simply incomparable. Lover of these lamps know that LEDs and halogens can offer much more light than this simple and traditional lamp, but would hardly reach near perfect romantic environment this lamp can produce.
Famous Moroccan Lamps
It is doubtful if our ancestors were aware of variations of any product, yet we have few types of Moroccan lamps but in design only. There are not many variations in it.
Moroccan Henna Lamps
This is a variety of Moroccan lamps in the UK. Henna is a plant that is used for dying purpose. In Asian countries people especially women use henna to colour their palms and hands. In Morocco, henna is used for designing leather which is used in preparing lamps. Moroccan Henna lamps are getting popularity around the world for its exotic design.
Advantages of Moroccan Lamps
These lights have distinct features which separates them from one another. These lamps have many advantages, let’s see some here,
• Moroccan Lamps are of two types. First is completely traditional one and another one that have flair of present day engineering to it. You can light a low watt electric bulb inside it. In both the cases, this lamp remains much cheaper lighting solution.
• Unlike halogens, light produced by Moroccan lamps are very mild and it is a perfect lighting solution for the room of would-be mothers, newly born child other older members of your family, who live in bright light only out of compulsion.
• Moroccan lamps are finest quality decoration lights which can be used in dining room, drawing room or other important places of a house. Apart from home, it is used at various other public places like restaurants, bars, pubs, discos etc for decoration purpose.
• Moroccan lamp has an easy installation process. Most of these lamps are not even required to be installed on walls or ceiling, it can simply be placed at any corner of the house.
Most of these Moroccan lamps UK are prepared by individual artisans; therefore each time you wish to purchase Moroccan lamps you can get a new style to add to your decorative art pieces. This is the reason these lamps are unique.
Reuben Carl offers tips on home decoration through his articles and advises homeowners to use Moroccan lamps UK for beautiful illumination of any area. He himself purchases these lamps from Ghalia.co.uk that stocks a wide range of Moroccan lamps, filigree lamps, jute carpets, candle holders, Hamam towels, outdoor rugs, alabaster, etc.
Home and Garden Articles1. We Have The Food Like No Other
2. We Are Always At Your Service All Daylong
3. The Home For Your Taste
4. How To Decide The Right Material For Retaining Walls
Author: Daniel Maxted
5. How To Make Your Bathroom Smart & Luxurious
Author: Nicholas Gabb
6. Common Types Of Ipe Siding Patterns
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Major Benefits Of Ipe Decking
Author: Edmund Brunetti
8. Wood Staining Experts Can Help Improve The Value Of Your Home
Author: Jordan Baxter
9. Instructions To Replace A Water Heater Thermostat
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. Why You Should Consider Doing Electrical Maintenance Of Your Home In 2017?
Author: Mark Dean
11. Top Reasons To Install Plantation Shutters In Your Home
Author: Stewart Graham
12. The Major Reasons Of Installing Outdoor Blinds
Author: Darcy Morley
13. Hire End Of Lease Cleaning Melbourne Services For Full Bond Amount Return
14. More Living Space: 5 Great Garage Conversion Ideas
Author: Mary Morris
15. Why Replacement Windows Are Worth It
Author: Mary Morris