ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
What Is The Difference Between Black Tea And Greentea?
Total Articles: 2
Many of us wish to begin our day with a hot cup of caffeinated drink, just because it gives us the energy needed to perform our tasks. But, is caffeine healthy. Even though, caffeine is good for health, it should not be consumed in larger quantities. This is why, it is recommended not to have a cup of coffee early in the morning, just because the caffeine content is more in this beverage. On the other hand, when people opt for the healthy sip of black or green tea, in addition to the caffeine needed for active performance of tasks, they can get many other health benefits. Here, comes the question about the differences between black and green tea, let us find:
The fact is that both black tea and green tea come from the same shrub known as Camellia sinensis. In both cases, the uppermost leaves and buds are removed from the plant. So, the difference is with respect to processing and oxidation, which gives the color difference in these two alternatives.
Green tea: For the production of this product, the leaves are produced, shrunken and then heated either through the Japanese or Chinese method of steaming or pan-firing respectively. Due to this process, the oxidation is retained and the color of the leaves remains on them.
Black tea: For the production of this product, in addition to the first two processes of production and shrinking, other processes like crushing, torning, curling or rolling takes place and it is also allowed to oxidize before drying. As a result of this, the leaves get a dark color and they develop stronger aroma and flavor.
Which has more caffeine content? Even though, green alternative has lesser caffeine as compared to black, this does not always hold true. This content will vary as per the brewing, processing and plant variety. In general, in the former case, the content will be around 24-40 mg per cup, while the case of the latter, it will be around 14-61 mg per cup.
Which provides better antioxidants? When talking about green and black tea benefits, the most important thing stated, is the antioxidant properties present in them. This particular substance, can effectively fight cancer and many other diseases too. For several years now, focused research continues to take place on the health benefits of these two alternatives. According to a recent report, it is found that black tea benefits are more as against green with respect to antioxidants. The process of oxidation brings this difference in the level of antioxidants in both these alternatives.
Are you looking weight loss in natural way then drink black tea. black tea benefits for very low-calorie beverage, it can effectively help you lose weight naturally and make you fit & healthy. We provide complete information about black tea products To know more visit us.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What Kind Of Vegetables Do You Want Slice Instead Of Junk Foods?
Author: Emory Carucci
2. Exploring Special American Steak Dishes Is No Big Deal In London
Author: Mathew Gomes
3. Oklahoma City Roofing- Choose The Right Material For Your Roof
Author: Fred Lydick
4. Professional Toronto Food Delivery – Ordering Quick And Easy
Author: Oliver Shin
5. Pre Or Post Workout Meals Toronto – Getting Healthy Food Is No More Difficult
Author: Oliver Shin
6. Explore Santa Rosa Restaurants In Different Way
Author: Todd Hedrick
7. Benefits Of Dark Chocolate | Bakers Fun
Author: Bakers Fun
8. Find Out The Reputable Online Water Suppliers To Obtain Purified Water
9. Food Delivery Toronto Service Can Be Your Savior Sometimes
Author: Oliver Shin
10. Ready Made Meals, Home Delivered By Dineamic
11. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
12. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
13. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
14. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
15. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman