ALL >> General >> View Article
Golden Triangle Tour With Famous Punjab's City Amritsar
Total Articles: 38
India's most famous golden triangle tour can now be made more exciting with Amritsar famously known as - Pool of the Nectar of Immortality. With India's most famous Golden Triangle tour that consist famous cities of India Delhi, Agra and Jaipur you can now add your favorite city in your tour circuit and our agency which has its branches spread across almost all over India will make it possible for you to enjoy your customized Golden tour.
Your Golden Triangle Tour With Amritsar will take eight days to complete, during which you will be staying at agency booked hotel and travelling through agency provided vehicle, fuel and hotel cost will ba taken care by agency itself. Our agency representative will meet you at Delhi airport, and assist you in transferring to a hotel for night stay. Begin sightseeing of Old Delhi and New Delhi early in the morning after meeting with your tour guide, Delhi is India capitol and has been attracting tourist all over the world for its modern culture as well as historical significant sites. There are many great sites for you to cover in just one day, so you will be spending your first two days visiting some of great sites of Delhi that includes India Gate, The Red Fort - Lal Qila, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Raj Ghat.
In the evening be prepared for traveling to the famous Taj city - Agra, it will take around four hours to visit Agra from Delhi by car, during which you can stop for some tea/snacks. After visiting Agra head straight for hotel for dinner and to spend the night. Your next day Golden triangle tour with Amritsar for Agra will begin with Taj Mahal, pay a grand visit to this beautiful white marble structure. Shah Jahan built Taj in memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal, it is now represent a symbol of never-ending love. Spend some quality time here as Taj is known to capture the hearts of all those who visit it.
Depart for the famous 'Pink City' Jaipur in the evening.
After arriving in Jaipur, head to your booked hotel for some rest and night stay. On the fourth day of your Golden triangle tour with Amritsar you will begin sightseeing of Jaipur sites that includes visiting Amber Fort - also enjoy Elephant ride here, The Palace of winds - Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar - the famous 18th century astronomical significant building, Fort Palace, Birla Temple. Enjoy Jaipur market shopping in the evening, overnight stay will be at Jaipur's hotel.
Early in the morning after breakfast head back to Delhi, your
General Articles1. Sending Your Electronics To A Toronto Electronics Recycling Center
Author: Mohan Rawat
2. Scott Foil: Knowing Your Need For Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
3. What Can You Do To Balance An Industrial Oven?
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
4. The Perfect Destination For A Memorable Holiday In Bhimtal
Author: Amit Upretti
5. Top Reasons To Use A Pan Mixer At A Construction Site
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
6. Magnesium Oxide Is An Important Role
Author: hu Allen
7. Oh My Baby, I Rest You Daily With These Crazy Cool Furniture
Author: James Williams
8. All You Want To Learn About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Author: Ross Barkely
9. Quick Laptop Screen Repair Sheffield – Lenovo Repairer
10. Exploring Varying Methods Of Chemical Separation
11. Find Private Investigator For Office
Author: kiven Sea
12. Godrej Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
Author: Godrej Washing Machine
13. Hamilton Automatic Khaki X-wind Chronograph H77616533 Mens Watch| Hardy And Fashionable
Author: Jasson C
14. How To Hire The Right Basement Contractor In Toronto
Author: Noah Dube
15. Splendid Things To Do In Cusco Peru Tours
Author: Ricardo Davis