ALL >> General >> View Article
Golden Triangle Tour With Famous Punjab's City Amritsar
Total Articles: 38
India's most famous golden triangle tour can now be made more exciting with Amritsar famously known as - Pool of the Nectar of Immortality. With India's most famous Golden Triangle tour that consist famous cities of India Delhi, Agra and Jaipur you can now add your favorite city in your tour circuit and our agency which has its branches spread across almost all over India will make it possible for you to enjoy your customized Golden tour.
Your Golden Triangle Tour With Amritsar will take eight days to complete, during which you will be staying at agency booked hotel and travelling through agency provided vehicle, fuel and hotel cost will ba taken care by agency itself. Our agency representative will meet you at Delhi airport, and assist you in transferring to a hotel for night stay. Begin sightseeing of Old Delhi and New Delhi early in the morning after meeting with your tour guide, Delhi is India capitol and has been attracting tourist all over the world for its modern culture as well as historical significant sites. There are many great sites for you to cover in just one day, so you will be spending your first two days visiting some of great sites of Delhi that includes India Gate, The Red Fort - Lal Qila, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Raj Ghat.
In the evening be prepared for traveling to the famous Taj city - Agra, it will take around four hours to visit Agra from Delhi by car, during which you can stop for some tea/snacks. After visiting Agra head straight for hotel for dinner and to spend the night. Your next day Golden triangle tour with Amritsar for Agra will begin with Taj Mahal, pay a grand visit to this beautiful white marble structure. Shah Jahan built Taj in memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal, it is now represent a symbol of never-ending love. Spend some quality time here as Taj is known to capture the hearts of all those who visit it.
Depart for the famous 'Pink City' Jaipur in the evening.
After arriving in Jaipur, head to your booked hotel for some rest and night stay. On the fourth day of your Golden triangle tour with Amritsar you will begin sightseeing of Jaipur sites that includes visiting Amber Fort - also enjoy Elephant ride here, The Palace of winds - Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar - the famous 18th century astronomical significant building, Fort Palace, Birla Temple. Enjoy Jaipur market shopping in the evening, overnight stay will be at Jaipur's hotel.
Early in the morning after breakfast head back to Delhi, your
General Articles1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Repair Issues
2. Procedure To Configure Gmail Account In Microsoft Outlook 2016 And Gmail Help (866)324-3o42
Author: Rebbeca Smith
3. The Iphone Repairs Sunshine Coast Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer And Electronic Repairs
4. West Coast Escalator Cleaning – Quality Services At Your Doorstep
Author: Arlow Moreland
5. Ball Dresses
Author: Musi hudson
6. Tips To Purchase The Best Verre Trempév
Author: parveen kumar
7. When You Need To Hire Roofing Companies In Oklahoma?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Having A San Francisco City Hall Wedding
Author: Sia Benet
9. Sharepoint Roles And Responsibilities
Author: Riya Arora
10. Seo Scope As A Career In India: For Seo By Seo
Author: Riya Arora
11. What Are The Different Types Of Flexible Cable?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
12. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
13. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
14. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
15. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas