ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Aesthetics Guidelines For Google Glass App Development
Total Articles: 30
With the prominent rise in the Google glass users, the need has occurred for more and more development of the apps. With the movie “impossible” people especially the tech-lovers got attracted with the implementation of the augmented reality but it seemed out of question to be in the real life. But this thinking is no truer with the invention of the glassware. Now when the glass is already in the market, the only thing required is good number of apps, to make the glass work for which it is meant to by hiring the best Google Glass Developers in the market. In fact many regions of the applications still seem uncovered which can be accomplished using Google glass. This has again produced the need for the apps as soon as possible.
Developing the app should not be just to complete it; the haste will just lead to a dead man walking which will follow you ever in the form of bug or else the rejection from the users. Get to the first base by adopting and prioritizing “superior” work and hence for that hire the best Google glass developers. Apart the way the app is designed matters a lot. So make the app full featured and good at look.
Tips for “above the par” Google Glass App Design
• Dimension of the Glass: Before actually developing the app, you should be aware that the app is going to be used in quite smaller dimension. So manage the contents, images and other stuffs in that way. The information should be represented in such a way that it won’t look much occupied with clumsy look. Also you should make a smarter provision as if how to adjust huge data in just a very small space.
• Multitalented Developers: At each step of the development, you need to be aware about the look and feel of the app. So hire the developer who is also good with designing. This is not a compulsion but a better option.
• Make it Beautiful: First impression is the last one, so make the app in the way that it looks just very appealing. Set the designing criteria’s in the way that user won’t feel difficult to view it. For instance, don’t use the colours which the user cannot see properly and set the default contrast and brightness accordingly.
• App on Glass: Don’t forget the transparency property of the glass. Think about many other considerations like what kind of image the app will be having, will that be transparent or semi transparent, so choose the image accordingly. For instance, you have used just very dull colour and the glass supports the transparent images. The user will find it very difficult to view the image. So avoid such designing.
• Iterative way: Have an iterative approach of developing the app; frequently check across the device how everything is working and even if minute thing is not proper, solve it before proceeding with the rest of the designing or developing.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Why Text My Main Number Is #1 Landline Texting Service Provider In The Usa?
Author: Gabor Albert
2. How Contract Management Is Going To Benefit Organizations?
Author: James Blake
3. Smart Factory - The Future Of Manufacturing Industry
Author: Roopali Parandekar
4. Dell Repair Centre London Issues
5. Why Mobile App Development Gets Smarter In 2017?
6. Features Of A Cloud Contract Management Services
Author: James Blake
7. What Are The Benefits Of Flexible & Submersible Cables?
Author: Nancy Pache
8. What Are The Benefits Of Wall Mounting Fans & Exhaust Fans?
Author: Nancy Pache
9. Lidar Market Size To Grow At Cagr Above 12% Till 2024
10. Third Party Logistics (3pl) Market To Grow At Cagr Above 5% Till 2024
11. Exploring Evaporative Cooling
Author: Cruz Lia
13. Integrated Systems Market To Grow At A Lucrative Rate By 2024 | Hexa Research
Author: Robyn G
14. Global Internet Of Things (iot) 2024 Market Outlook 2024
Author: Steve Blade
15. Choose Superior Quality Of Mobile Covers To Encase Your Valuable Asset
Author: Denesh Yadav